Chapter 49

"In that case, let's all be together."

    Particularly named Shen Liang?

    Pei Yuanxun curled his lips hardly, waved his hand, no matter how many people were there, he greeted him all. The eunuch wanted to stop, but the moment he raised his eyes, he was confronted by a pair of terrifying tiger eyes. She was so scared that she couldn't say anything.

    "Only the prince can enjoy the exclusive paintings of the princess. We have eyes."

    Jing Xiran cooperated tacitly, and the smile on Xiang Qing's face faded a little: "Everyone, don't let the prince wait for a long time. "

    Under the strong invitation of the three people, although the audience was scrupulous about the reputation of the prince, they couldn't help but eager to try. Where no one noticed, Shen Xiao frowned almost unchecked. Others didn't know that he still didn't know. ? The prince-cum-prince is a gift prepared by mother and uncle for Shen Liang. If all these people run to join in the fun, their plan will inevitably encounter obstacles, but...

    look up to see Pei Yuanxun, Jing Xiran and Xiang Qing, and the presence has been If a curious person stands up and declines their invitation at this time, he is afraid that he will become a target of public criticism, right?

    What Shen Xiao didn't know was that his entanglement fell into the eyes of Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxun.

    "Does the little guy have a countermeasure?"

    Huafang stopped by the man-made river not far away, and Pei Yuanxun, who was walking in front with Shen Liang, did not move, but his voice reached Shen Liang's ears very quietly. in.

    "The soldiers are here to cover the water and the earth!"

    Looking up at the painting boat that is getting closer and closer, Shen Liang didn't have any expression on his face, only spit out a few words coldly.

    Turning his head to look at him, Pei Yuanxun suddenly said, "Do you know why this king is bringing Xiaobai here?"

    "I don't know." At

    this time, Shen Liang was not interested in guessing with him, and answered cleanly. Pei Yuanxun seemed to I didn't care too much: "Because the king received the news, all unmarried princes seem to be betting on your ideas. This king is not happy, so naturally he wants them to be unhappy with them."

    This is a fact, don't ask him why, he is not happy anyway.

    Shen Liang couldn't help turning his head when he heard this: "Jealous?"

    No? It must be a lie again, Pei Yuanxun is definitely the most unscrupulous prince he has ever seen.

    "Jealous? What is that?"

    Raising an eyebrow, Pei Yuanxun said domineeringly and confidently: "If you want to be jealous, you should also be jealous of this king.     Didn't you see how popular this king is?"

    "..."

I don't like you again. Why are you jealous?

    Shen Liang was speechless, and turned his head to ignore him, but Pei Yuanxun didn't seem to intend to give up this topic.

    "Cool, how about this king to help you cut off their thoughts

    once and for all ?" "How to do it once and for all?"

    If possible, he would be happy to cooperate. All unmarried princes must also include Qin Yunshen. He only needs to think of him. When hitting his ideas, he couldn’t resist all kinds of nausea. In his previous life, he was stupid and couldn’t see the situation clearly. After being humiliated and humiliated one after another, his personality became weaker and weaker. If he is a little more confident, he should know that What a noble status is, if there is no true heart, the prince will be a high climber with him.