Chapter 63

The Murong family was very excited, and when their emotions stabilized, it was almost after a stick of incense.

    "Master Shen, how do you deal with the poison of love?" When the

    mood calmed down, Murong Hai remembered the most critical question: "You can know about the poisoning of his wife, but he must also know how he was poisoned. In the past three years, I have visited famous doctors all over the world, and they all said that the poison of deprivation is unsolvable. How sure are you, Master Shen? I am afraid that I can’t delay too long."

    "They can’t cure the poison of deprivation, yes. Because of the lack of all medicines."

    Seeing that he was speaking so hard, Shen Liang didn't tell him: "The poison of seduction is a kind of poison that restrains the lover. If it is not moved, this poison will never occur. It will not affect the human body. Most people will start with the poisoned person for detoxification. This is not wrong, but they ignore it. Since detoxification is a poison to curb lovers, think about it the other way round. Detoxification must also require both parties. Yes, a person can't get emotional by himself, so the most important blind medicine to relieve emotions is that the poisoned person loves that person's blood circulation, so that toxins can be removed."

    Shen Liang in medical skills does not dare to say that he has become superb. In terms of poison, he dared to claim to be unparalleled in the world. Although he rarely used poison to harm people in his previous life, he never gave up the research on it. In the past few days, he has been working hard on the poison of sentiment and has repeatedly configured it. With no fewer than a hundred antidote, he finally figured out the most effective one. As long as there are no accidents, he should be able to smoothly relieve Murong Yun's feelings.

    "The prescription?"

    Shen Liang seemed to make a lot of sense, but Muronghai and the others did not understand it, but he was the only one who could say that he could deal with the poison of love. Whether it works or not, they must try it. , Even if they still failed to save Murong Yun in the end, they would still remember him.

    "According to the above, the amount must be exactly the same. You don't need to be tortured, just grind it into powder and add honey to make a pill."

    Shen Liang had already prepared, and handed out a prescription and handed it to Murong Yu.

    "it is good."

    After receiving the prescription, Murong Yu didn't dare to hesitate, and immediately turned to leave the bedroom, Shen Liang then asked, "Is there a doctor who can be trusted in the house? To detoxify your wife, you must also cooperate with needles, and you need to give them daily for the next half month Take the needle to expel the remaining toxins. If there is a reliable doctor, let him come. I will teach him a set of needles, and I will leave the work of needles to him."

    The poison of love has been in Murong Yun's body for three years. For a long time, in the past three years, he has been with Murong Hai day and night again, poisoning his heart, and he can't completely remove all the toxins once.

    "Yes, An'er, go and call Doctor Yang over."

    "Okay." After hearing

    this, Murong Hai quickly ordered his son. Murong An also ran out after turning his heels. They were all too eager for Murong Yun to recover.

    "The rest is nothing. The prescription for the follow-up care needs to be decided after the detoxification is detoxified."

    "I have thanked Master Shen first. If you have any instructions in the future, even if the sword is in the wild, my Murong family will not hesitate."