Chapter 89

The blood transfusion method is detailed in the medical classics, and the tools required are also slightly involved. Shen Liang guessed well. The Dark Guards were once the guards built by Jiang Heng himself. At that time, some people inherited his mantle, and they were quite nostalgic. As long as it was Jiang Heng's things, they had been kept and used for hundreds of years, so there were ready-made tools in the Nether Guardian. After amused Shen Liang, Lei Zhen personally took it.

    "Tianshu, that really is our future princess?"

    The breath on Shen Liang's body is too terrifying. After finishing the things he ordered, the Iron Armored Guards and his party did not dare to approach easily. The butler Lao Lin took their wretched hands and rubbed their hands. Looking at him, a pair of old eyes shone, like a little pair of signs, the prince was finally satisfied.

    "What do you want to do? Lao Lin don't blame me for not warning you, the prince is a dear princess, if you offend him, when the prince wakes up, you have to pull out your hair."

    Before Tianshu, he shook his face and looked on guard. Looking at him, this old guy doesn't want to make trouble, right?

    Tianshu and others had the same idea as him. They knew how shameless Lao Lin was.

    "What are you talking about? Is it okay to be a little bit conscious? The old man just sighed, the prince didn't know what shit luck was, he could find such a beautiful and individual pair, really a flower inserted in it. It's cow dung."

    Lao Lin shook his head speciously. He spoke smoothly, but the people in Tianshu heard a black line on their forehead. Together with their prince, it was just cow dung?

    "No, I have to say hello to the princess..."

    "Don't don't..."

    "Lao Lin, don't make trouble..."

    "Don't drag us if you want to die."

    "You old man..."

    Lao Lin I really wanted to come out, and the posture was about to pass. Tian Shu and the others were shocked, and they quickly grabbed him, really let him pass, maybe the prince wakes up and there will be no princess. When the time comes, everyone in their presence will probably have to go to Huanxi Tower for a while, isn't the dead old man deliberately harming others?

    "Mmm..."

    "What are you doing?"

    Is it funny?

    I don't know when I noticed that their cool backs were leaning against the edge of the table, looking at Erlang's legs, and the group of people pulling Lao Lin all had their foreheads black and their faces embarrassed.

    "Let go!"

    Lao Lin took advantage of the situation to break away from their shackles: "You bastards, are you courageous and fat, right? See how the old man will deal with you in the future." He

    glared at them fiercely, and he smiled wretchedly when he turned around. Walked towards Shen Liang.

    "Farewell, Lao Lin!"

    Tianshu and the others hurried after seeing this. The prince didn't wake up, and no one in the entire palace could cure him.

    "Princess, the first time I met, I am the housekeeper of the palace, my surname is Lin, and you can call me Lao Lin." To

    everyone's surprise, Lao Lin not only introduced himself without problems, but also bowed to the rules after he was done. , Tianshu and the others who were chasing the past all had their jaws dropped all over the floor, seriously doubting whether he was possessed by something dirty, thinking that when the old emperor came, he could be a demon, how can he be so honest now.