Chapter 56

The playful competition between Jing Xiran and Pei Yuanxun ended in Jing Xiran's defeat. He also generously donated a magnificent glass cup. Due to the activity of the two, Xi Yan became more and more lively. Self-contained high-ranking prostitutes and prostitutes all played one after another, but compared to the outcome of the duel, they were more concerned about the display of their talents, but the situation of Shen Liang and Jiangmen's uncle's daughter was never seen again.

    Maybe it was because the bloody example of Jiangmen's uncle's concubine was before, and after nearly two hours of duel, no one challenged Shen Liang anymore, and he was happy and relaxed, and gradually withdrew from everyone's sight.

    "The calligraphy of the lady just now is so good, and all the ladies have praised it."

    "No, our lady's calligraphy and quick calculation are the best."

    "The best? Don't laugh at me, I haven't seen many people. Are they all secretly talking about Miss Nine’s calligraphy is not as good as the inscription when the five young

    masters painted?" "Lvzhi, how do you speak?"

    "Am I wrong? It’s not that I said Miss Nine’s calligraphy is not good. You haven’t seen Miss Nine. I’m a little unhappy?” The

    banquet has been held for a long time, and it is inevitable that there will be physiological problems that need to be solved. I don’t know if it’s intentional or what, Shen Jing and Shen Qiang’s maid actually started arguing outside, but it’s very Soon the green branch drove away, and there were no waves, but Shen Jing's two maids stood in place with embarrassed expressions, and they looked pitiful.

    "Your lady is really upset?" A

    questioning voice suddenly sounded. The two looked back and hurriedly bowed to their knees: "I have seen Major General

    Ling ." Major General Ling, whose real name is Ling Yucheng, is the eldest son of the mighty General Ling Wei. He followed his father to guard the northeast border since he was a child. Two years ago, his father and son defeated the enemy army thousands of miles away. After returning, he was named a rank four general by the emperor. Although his official position is not high, he is still young and his future is limitless. What makes people talk about it is that after he unloaded the general's armor and entered Tianmen Academy, he saw Shen Jing, who had both beauty and talent at a glance, and could be said to be one of her most famous admirers.

    "Well, what she said just now is true? Is your lady really upset because of Shen Liang?"

    Ling Yucheng nodded casually, and Ling Yucheng stared at the two with a pair of tiger eyes. He had no likes or dislikes for Shen Liang, but if He made Shen Jing upset, and he couldn't let it go.

    "This..." The

    two maids looked at him embarrassedly, and bowed their heads in unison, as if they had acquiesced.

    "Tell you miss, I will help her get it back."

    Upon seeing this, Ling Yucheng strode back to the hall, but what he didn't notice was that after he left, the two maids exchanged meaningful glances.

    "Miss, it has been arranged." After

    returning to the hall, one of the maids leaned over and whispered in Shen Jing's ear.