Chapter 135

The night was getting deeper and deeper, and a little bit of time passed quietly. The three of Haitangyuan’s mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were so excited that they couldn’t sleep. They didn’t even notice that their daughter was missing. The passion of Dongmeiyuan grew stronger and stronger. Like the medicine, one imperial daughter is enduring for a long time, the other is brave and invincible, and the same has not fallen asleep. He has been sitting quietly in the room next to the main room and drinking tea, no matter how quiet the next room is, he seems No feeling at all.

    "What time is it?" I

    don't know how long it has passed, and Shen Liang, after drinking tea, finally broke the silence.

    "Two quarters at the sea

    hour ." Lei Zhen, who was standing behind him, looked at the sky outside, and it was half an hour before the hour.

    "Well, Shen Hui should be almost there. Go, it's time for a showdown with him." With

    that, Shen Liang stood up, and the three of them turned to the building where Shen Hui was in the dark without disturbing the next door.

    "No, no...how...how..." In the

    room, Shen Hui, whose efficacy had faded, regained his sanity. When he saw Shen Jing and Shen Qiang who were both broken and fainted, he was frightened. Falling to the ground, I can't care about my whole body, holding my head and muttering in disbelief, how could this be? How could Shen Qiang and Shen Jing be in his room? How could he ruin their innocence at the same time?

    "When helping the old pious woman design me, you should expect what the consequences will be after the deeds are exposed, Shen Hui, do you really think I don't know that you burned the incense in my room?"

    The open door was pushed open, Shen Liang walked in with Lei Zhen, and glanced lightly at the two sexies that were all traces of passion across the bed. Shen Liang sat down at the table in the middle of the room. , Shen Qiang, Shen Jing woke up midway, and after receiving the hint of the cold eyes, he shook his head and clicked their sleeping acupoints respectively.

    "It's you, everything is designed by you, Shen Liang, you are so cruel, do you know that they are my cousin, cousin..."

    "Pun!"

    Seeing his appearance, think again What he said, even if Shen Hui was as stupid as a pig, he almost understood that his current situation could not be separated from him. For this reason, Shen Hui was extremely angry and rushed towards him like a mad, Lei Zhen strode forward. Stepping forward to stand in front of Shen Liang, he kicked him out with a single kick. He didn't have any martial arts foundation, and spent most of the night on the second girl. Shen Hui, who had already been hollowed out, curled up on the ground shivering with pain, but His eyes intertwined with madness and resentment are still staring at Shen Liang. If it weren't for him, how could he have sex with his cousin? What he destroyed was not only their plan, but also his life!

    It's not that he didn't feel his strong resentment, Shen Liang slowly adjusted his sleeves before raising his eyes to look at him: "I am ruthless? Are you not ruthless? Shen Hui, I gave you a chance and reminded you, as long as you I hesitate a little bit, I wouldn’t be able to do this, but do you? In order to get the approval of the old god-wife, abandon your own mother and put your name in Zhao Lan’s name and replace Shenyang, which is already a waste, into the second room. The eldest son, you pestered me time and time again. It was not enough to ignite the incense in my room. Finally, I had to confirm it again. I personally pushed the two beggars into my room. Compared with you, I think I am much more merciful. At least let you enjoy the two famous beauties in the imperial city? Shen Hui, you have to climb up, I have no opinion, but you shouldn't help Chen to try to step on me to climb up, you think so, old godly woman Do you really value you? Don’t be silly. Once this matter is exposed, you will be the first to be unlucky. Wouldn’t agree, they still have a prostitute. It’s not your turn to be a prostitute. If you want to prove yourself, you can only constantly improve yourself. When you have enough abilities, whether you are a prostitute or a prostitute, everyone will Face you, but you are so stupid that you believe in an old godly woman who has been indifferent to you for twenty years, Shen Hui, it is not me that you should blame, but the old godly woman and yourself."