Chapter 39

Surprisingly, I understood the trace of concern he had hidden in the words, and understood what he was alluding to him that he could not cope with, but Shen Liang could only smile openly: "Some things are not something I can avoid if I want to. Since the prince sent someone to "protect" me, he must also know many things about me. If I don't fight back, more than life is waiting for me. All the people I care about may die because of my weakness and incompetence. "

    Everything in the previous life is a bloody example, and Shen Liang didn't dare to relax himself for a moment.

    "What's the entanglement between you and the royal family?"

    Looking at his cold side face deeply, Pei Yuanxun said in a condensed voice. He is not a nosy person, but Shen Liang always gives him a kind of The urge to manage to the end.

    "If I say blood and blood, do you believe it?" I

    don't know if their topic is too sensitive, and a rare touch of desolation and sorrow emerges from the cold eyes. The intense pain gnaws his heart and reminds him over and over again. How stupid he is, how hateful Qin Yunshen and others are.

    "Faith."

    "Huh?"

    It seemed that she didn't hear clearly. Shen Liang was a little at a loss for a while. Pei Yuanxun suddenly stretched out his hand across the table and touched his head: "I said believe, if a person has no special experience, he is not It may be as quiet and decisive as you are, graceful and decisive. Do you know what you look like? It's like a cheetah raised by this king. Next time I have a chance, this king will show it to you."

    "...I Should I feel honored?"

    Obviously he didn't expect that he would really believe what he was saying, and his calm voice couldn't help but choke, trying to hide the cracked high wall in his heart with a smile.

    "It must be an honor, okay? Who in the world doesn't know that this king wants to like beasts? Comparing you to a cheetah is already exalting you."

    Okay, the lord seems to be proud, and Shen Liang has swept away that before. And Sora rolled his eyes and smiled weakly: "Thank you so much."

    "Haha..."

    Pei Yuanxu couldn't help laughing out loud. Every time he chatted with Shen Liang, he was in a particularly good mood. If it weren't for... he really wanted to marry him home.

    "Thank you for the prince's advice, I am not a fool. What should I say, what should not be said, and whom I should say, I have a sense of measure in my heart."

    After a while, Shen Liang smiled and said seriously.

    "Well, the king knows that you have a sense of measure, but the reminder is that the king owes you once for Xiran's

    business. Cool , are you interested in cooperating with this king?" When it comes to business affairs , Pei Yuanxun has a face on his face. Even though he didn’t know where Shen Liang’s news channel came from, it turned out that the news he provided was very accurate every time, but after all, he was a twin, and his identity at this time was also very embarrassing. Many things are inconvenient to show up. If they can cooperate, they may be able to achieve a win-win situation. After all, some of their enemies are the same, right?

    "Cooperation?"

    Shen Liang frowned almost unchecked, and lowered his eyes into contemplation. If he could cooperate with Pei Yuanxun, it would save him a lot of things, but the question is, can he really trust it? Some things he can believe in him, and some things...don’t blame him for being too suspicious. In the past life, he was too easy to believe in people, which led to a miserable ending. Life cannot be repeated over and over again. This time, he can't make a step wrong.

    How smart is Pei Yuanxuan?

    He could see through his thoughts at a glance. Phoenix eyes couldn't help flashing. After a while, he said: "Don't answer in a hurry, you can think about it slowly. After hearing about the two-day banquet in the Long Princess Mansion, you also want to attend. ? " "

    ah? Since you already know, and asked me to do? "

    answered a God, Shen cool snappily said, he was like, dare allow him to retain his spot in front of just ** Hollow man ?

    "Haha... White-eyed wolf, this king said it is to protect you."

    Others want him to protect him and he is still unwilling, only this little thing will be full of disgust.

    "The prince also received the invitation?"

    Not wanting to entangle him on that kind of issue, Shen Liang decisively changed the subject.

    "Well, Princess Yuehua is the king's aunt, do you think this king will have no invitations?"

    In order to control the late King Qingping, the first emperor pointed out his daughter to him, but he couldn't bear to love her most. The daughter pointed to the princess of a palace girl. Who knew that the princess married Queen Qingping. The couple had a deep affection and ignored the first emperor’s secret order, so that the first emperor lost his wife and broke down again, but even if he didn’t Favored, the late Princess Qingping is still the royal princess, and Princess Yuehua is a sister.

    "Even if you are not the Princess's nephew, will also receive invitations."

    "Oh?"

    Pei Yuan Lie eyebrow, Shen cool blinked, rare some naughty said: "? Qingping Palace plenty of money is not it,"

    this In the name of disaster relief, how could it be possible to lose the super local tyrants like King Qingping?

    "Haha..."

    Pei Yuanxun knows and laughs loudly again, the little guy actually joked with him, yes, it's a good sign!