Chapter 7

"Five, brother..."

    Shen Liang's hatred was too horrible, and Shen Qiang felt it no matter how dull she was. After a brief shock, Shen Qiang had a care in her heart, and she shrank her neck pretending to shrink, and her eyes quickly turned red. .

    "Seventh Sister looks more delicate, I almost can't recognize it."

    Still want to use the power of public opinion?

    The corners of Shen Liang's lips twitched, and smiles crawled up on his cheeks. It was impossible for someone who was not looking directly at him to notice that his smile did not extend to the bottom of his eyes.

    "Big Brother Five..."

    Obviously he didn't expect Shen Liang's transformation to be so fast. Shen Qiang wanted to add another fire, but Shen Liang turned to Liu Shuhan with a smile on his own: "Mother, I wonder if father is at home? "

    Something happened in the imperial city recently. Your father hasn't come back from the Yamen

    , Liang Liang... Xiao Wu has something to ask him? Or should I send someone to the Yamen to invite him back?" Because Shen Qiang suddenly interrupted, Liu Shuhan also returned to normal. Now, she still looks like a mother, as if nothing had happened before.

    "No, it doesn't matter if the child doesn't disturb his father. It's just the mother. If the child is puzzled about something, I also ask the mother to help the child."

    Shen Liang took a mouthful of a mother, and seemed to increase his tone every time he called. , others listening to nothing, Liu Shuhan could not tell the diaphragm to be, but in a large crowd, she had to cooperate: "??? Oh fifth of what to say here is not to speak to children, why do not we go talk '

    face A pile of corpses made Liu Shuhan feel nauseous no matter how big he was, and he hadn't seen him for five years. Not only did Shen Liang remain disabled, but she also had an amazing breath on her body. She had to think about how to deal with him next.

    "No, mother must be curious, why did I bring so many corpses back?"

    Shen Liang deliberately pretended not to hear her, step by step towards the corpses lying sideways on the ground, and stretched out his foot to touch the face of one of the corpses. Kicked Liu Shuhan mother and daughter.

    "what!"

    The face was covered with blood, the muscles were twisted and stiff, and the wide-open eyes still had shock and fear. The mother and daughter Liu Shuhan, as well as the servants who came out with them, all screamed in fright.

    Where no one sees, the cool smile is stained with a touch of sarcasm, is this scared?

    "Don't be afraid of mother, take a closer look, she is an old acquaintance of her mother!" As he

    said, Shen Liang squatted down and deliberately used the hand that Liu Shuhan had previously grasped to hold up the indomitable face. At the same time, his face was still With a shallow smile, this scene couldn't help making everyone's backs chill. Looking at the cool eyes is like looking at some monsters, especially the mother and daughter Liu Shuhan with ghosts in their hearts.

    "Grandma Wei?!"

    "What? The body that the fifth son brought back was actually from the Hou Mansion? " I

    don't know who shouted, and the crowd of onlookers exclaimed. Everyone's eyes changed when they saw them. Everyone is not a fool. Some of those mutilated corpses are not good people at first glance, but the corpses of the subordinates of the Hou Mansion are mixed with them. Can there be no pickles in them? The onlookers suddenly forgot to be afraid, and they all looked forward to the next good show enthusiastically.