Chapter 5

"Are you sure you met a bandit?"

    This place is only a hundred miles away from the imperial city, and Longyang County is about ten miles ahead. If it is a bandit, it would be too public.

    "

    Yes." In response to his eyes that clearly see through everything, he nodded calmly, and then continued after a short pause: "The bandits are real. Whether they happened by chance is open to question. If you didn't meet the prince today, the three servants are afraid Little life

    is hard to save, and the coolness of the day will be rewarded ." If it weren't for him to be born again, Liu Shuhan's brother Liu Wenjin would rescue him in half a month. If everything is a coincidence, it would be a coincidence, Shen Liang I can no longer look directly at the stupidity of his previous life, but...

    "The prince knows about the disappearance of Princess Yuehua's grandson?"

    Thinking of the matter of his previous life, Shen Liang suddenly thought of something. At that time, Liu Wenjin died while saving him. All the bandits also found the decomposed body of the kidnapped Princess Yuehua’s grandson in the bandit’s den. As a result, Liu Wenjin gained the eyes of the princess’s family. The emperor gave him a credit and named him Longyanghou, but now I think about it carefully, these bandits are clearly in the same group with Liu Shuhan, how can Liu Wenjin be innocent? Princess Yuehua's grandchildren were kidnapped and divided. He was kidnapped by bandits and rescued at the right time with justified reasons. All this is a good show they wrote and directed.

    "Oh?" The

    disappearance of Princess Yuehua's grandchildren is no secret to the imperial city. The question is, how did a person who has not returned to the imperial city find out? If Shen Liang had better news channels than Iron Armored Guards, how could he fall to the point where he was driven to Zhuangzi?

    There seems to be many secrets hidden in the little guy.

    The depths of the phoenix eyes were even more interesting, and Pei Yuanxuan picked up the tea cup casually to hide the curvature of the lips.

    "If the prince wants to rescue the young son, it is better to investigate these bandits in depth. It's better to be faster. The young man can't wait too long."

    Ignoring his apparently searching gaze, Shen Liang met his eyes openly. He remembered that when Liu Wenjin rescued him in the previous life, the youngest son had been dead for three days. In other words, the youngest son is still alive, but at most With only ten days of life, whether he can be saved depends on whether Pei Yuanxun believes him and whether he is quick.

    From this moment on, Shen Liang’s revenge began. He would not miss any means that could suppress Liu Shuhan and others. Without this feat, he would have to see how Liu Wenjin became a marquise and how to get the support of the princess. .

    Pei Yuanxun didn't speak, but looked at him deeply with his attractive phoenix eyes. After a long time, he said in a deep voice, "Check!"

    "Yes."

    Several iron-clad guards walked away.

    "Master, all the bandits have been wiped out."

    At the same time, horses hoof splashed and a dozen dark steeds galloped in. Accompanied by the sound of heavy objects landing, the mutilated corpses were thrown down. There were bandits. There were also the three of Wei Wei who had been kicked off the carriage by Shen Liang before, as well as the people sitting in the carriage behind, all of them turned into corpses and piled up on the ground.