Chapter 134

The sky gradually darkened. After the meal in the dining hall was delivered, Tianshu, who had returned to Shen Liang’s instructions, personally put the medicine into Shen Hui’s meals. But strangely, after eating the food with additional ingredients, he seemed to not No abnormality, but also very diligent to send Shen Liang back to the room, once again making sure that the smell of spices has diffused in his room before leaving.

    At three quarters, Shen Liang returned to the room for nearly an hour, thinking that the effect of his medicine was about to happen, Shen Hui tiptoed to Haitang Garden, and personally led the two beggars who blindfolded their mouths and tied their hands. Come out and take them to the cold room, making sure that Lei Zhen and Yao Guang have gone to rest. Shen Hui used a thin blade like a cicada wing to pry open the door latch, unlock the two begging hands and push them in. .

    "I'm sorry, my fifth brother, for my future, I can only wrong you."

    Shen Hui's actions were done in one go, without a little hesitation, after finishing the work, he took out a lock and locked the two doors from the outside. , Even the door of Lei Zhen and Yao Guang next door was locked. After all this, he turned around and walked away.

    "Wronged? Shen Hui, is it just wronged in your opinion?"

    And what he didn't know was that at the moment his figure disappeared into the night, Shen Liang took Lei Zhentianshu and Yaoguang away from the corner. When he came out, he didn't need his instructions. The hidden Nether Guard slashed off three door locks. Tian Shu waved his hand, and the Iron Armored Guard slammed into the desolate room, knocked out the two beggars and took them out.

    "Shen Hui should go back to his own room, Tianshu, after this blows into his room, he can take Shen Qiang and Shen Jing over. Remember, you must stay outside and make sure you are safe."

    Shen Liang took out a small finger-sized piece from his sleeve, and handed it to him the bamboo tube that was blocked at both ends. The medicine he gave to Shen Hui must be inspired by an introduction. The main reason why he didn't give it to Tianshu at the same time The medicated cigarette in the bamboo tube can't be stored for too long. He only started to make it after eating.

    "Yes."

    Taking the bamboo pipe, Tianshu disappeared into the night, Lei Zhen couldn't help asking: "Lord, can you almost attract the prince, right?"

    "There is also Shen Qiao, can you steal it?" ? "

    Alkaid also one can not wait for the appearance, Shen cool nodded:." almost, ray really you go "

    ." ah "

    ?" what about me "

    seeing Shinya mine action, and have not yet task, shake Guang became more anxious, and Shen Liang shook his head funny: "I changed my mind, don't faint Shen Qiao, aren't you Shuren? Go and pretend to be his maid, tell him Yuanxun is in my room at this time. Let him come by himself and arrange for two more guards to see it, but don't let the guards stop it, let alone tell them to report to Zhao Lan. You can figure out how to operate it, but I want to remind you that you only have a quarter of an hour at most. "

    ..."

    Shaoguang had a dumbfounded look. You had to change your plan and said it earlier, and now you say it, isn't it embarrassing him?