Chapter 25

The place where Fu Yunxi lives is not large, it is similar to the Shenliang Hospital. It may be because too many things have happened recently. The father who has worked so hard to raise him is seriously ill in bed. The yard is messy and dirty. It should be closed. The chickens and ducks that got up to feed also ran around the yard, but no one thought it was strange whether it was Fu Yunxi as the host or Shen Liang as the guest.

    "Now I can talk about it, your identity."

    Taking him to sit down in the hall, Fu Yunxi went straight to the subject, making it clear that he didn't want to entangle him too much.

    "Shen Liang, the son of Dongling Houfu."

    Shen Liang didn't go around with him anymore, and Fu Yunxi frowned when he heard the words: "You are Shen Liang? It's not the same as the rumors."

    Dongling these days The scandal of Houfu and Shen Liang's affairs spread in the imperial city. I have heard of them, and he is no exception. Before that, he didn't feel much, but now Shen Liang is sitting opposite him. Yun Xi faintly felt that perhaps the rumors about the Hou Mansion were led by his deliberate design.

    "Rumors have always been nine points fake, for example, you cheated in the test."

    "You!"

    Fu Yunxi stared, his eyes burning with anger, the coolness of which pot is not opened or which pot is cold but does not care: "You It’s useless to get angry with me. There is no fraud, you should know better than me, Fu Yunxi, your anger should be directed at those who wronged you, not me."

    "Do you know who it is?"

    Wen Yan, Fu Yunxi stood up with a whistle, and his deep eyes stared as if he was about to fall out. He was not stupid. Since Shen Liang said that, he should know something.

    "I know, but I'm not obligated to tell you."

    Faced with his uncontrollable angry eyes, Shen Liang continued, "Fu Yunxi, your knowledge is better than anyone else, and your brain deserves to be smart enough, but I don't know. Flexibility, are you still looking forward to the day when the Criminal Ministry will find out the culprit and return you innocence? Don’t be naive, what is justice and what is justice? In the face of absolute power, they are all awkward, and justice and justice restrain the weak. The real strong man himself is fair."

    Fu Yunxi is a wise man. He believes that he understands what he means. If it weren't for cutting Qin Yunshen's path intentionally and recruiting him to plan for himself, Shen Liang would never tell him this.

    "If you want to recruit me, what can you give me? Master Shen, with all due respect, you are right. The reason why I have fallen into this field today is indeed because I have no power and no power. It’s glory, but it’s a disaster for me, but you are just an unfavored son of the Hou Mansion. What can you give me after I follow you?"

    Shen Liang said so bluntly, he wanted to say no Anger is definitely a lie, but Fu Yunxi is also really smart. His words wake him up, and at the same time ignite his desire and pursuit of power. Only when he has enough power can he regain his innocence and regain his innocence. Everything that originally belonged to him.

    "I can't give you anything, but I can help you bring down those who wronged you, let the scientific examination fraud case be retrial, rectify your name, regain six good names, let you return to court, and make your seriously ill father Restore health."

    Both are smart people, and neither of them goes around in circles with anyone.

    "My father's disease..."

    "Lung disease isn't it? It's not a terminal illness."

    When it comes to his father who is seriously ill in bed, Fu Yunxi is startled. Anxiety and heartache are coming like a tide, but cool but calmly cut off According to what he wants to say, ordinary people cannot cure lung disease, but there are detailed records in the medical classics. It is not difficult to cure, that is, it will take a longer time to accept and pay Yunxi. It is not only empty promises, but it is better to be practical. This is also one of the reasons why he came here today. If he remembers correctly, when Fu Yunxi became Qin Yunshen's assistant in the previous life, his father had passed away, and the cause of death was lung disease.

    "You..."

    "Yunxi, cough cough... are there any guests?"

    Fu Yunxi looked at him deeply, as if evaluating the authenticity of his words, and was interrupted by a series of coughs just now. After that, the curtain on the left side of the main hall was opened, and a thin and yellow figure walked out. Fu Yunxi quickly got up and helped him: "Father, how do you come out? It's windy outside, so go in and lie down."

    He is Fu Ying, Fu Yunxi's father, because he was implicated in the scientific examination fraud case and was seriously ill, and his life was dying.

    "Ahem ...... no, anyway, this time a rare and friends to your door, I say hello to them, Keke ......"

    simmering breath finished, Ying could not help but pay severe cough up, as if He wanted to cough up his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys, Shen Liang frowned almost impossible to find, Qi Yue Qixuan standing behind him was kind-hearted, his brows were slightly worried, even if the other party had nothing to do with them.

    "Don't say daddy, let's sit down and drink some water."

    Fu Yunxi uncomfortably helped him sit down, then turned back to the house and brought out a glass of water. After Fu Ying drank it, she felt much better, her sallow face raised. An apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, let you see the joke."

    "Uncle is polite. Illness is a matter of life. No one can avoid it. Just think of a way to cure it."

    Shen Liang smiled and shook his head, from past life to this life. , He has no elder relationship, Fu Ying's haggard face is indeed ugly, but the apologetic smile makes people feel warm for no reason.