Chapter 152

No matter how messy the Hou Mansion is, it has nothing to do with Shen Liang. Now he only needs to wait and see what happens and watch a good show. In a short while, Shen Liang and Pei Yuanyu went out together again, and the two went to Luofengju. One went to Jiulipu. Jiulipu is located in Dongwaicheng, the street closest to the city gate. Most of the people gathered here are people living in the middle and lower classes. The public security environment cannot be compared with the inner city. At the same time, here There are also more refugees.

    Shen Liang’s shop in Jiulipu is close to the end of the city gate. The shop is quite large, and there is a small courtyard with a patio behind it. There are two bedrooms and three warehouses. Outside, there is a large open space towards the city gate. At this time, there were full of refugees. The government officials and soldiers from Jingzhao Mansion would patrol from time to time to prevent them from making trouble, and secondly, to ensure that if someone died, the body would be cleaned out immediately, so as not to cause trouble. More serious plague and other problems.

    After splitting up in the morning, Xiang Zhuo took two entourages, spent a few steamed buns to hire a few handy refugees, and cleaned the shop inside and out. At about the same time, Yang Tianyu and Wei Tan purchased them. A large number of things have also been delivered, and under their emptiness, the empty shop has added a lot of things one after another, almost completely new.

    "It's done well."

    Shen Liang praised Shen Liang the first time he jumped out of the carriage. There was a large cabinet, a few tables, a few large pots, and a steamer in the shop. There are several baskets full of big and thick bowls, all piled up in the corner, almost all there should be, and now they are putting those things one by one.

    "Then it needs to be said, we can't do it properly?"

    Xiang Zhuo swept away the usual magnificence, put on a coarse cotton coat, also wrapped a blue square scarf on his head, and held a feather duster in his hand. , Looks funny, but pretty cute.

    "Listen to thank you for saying that your side is unexpectedly smooth?"

    Yang Tianyu, who was also busy, also turned his head and greeted him. These young masters, they don’t even wear clothes on their own on weekdays, but they have come to work today. All of them are quite modest.

    "Well, Patriarch Murong is a heroic great kind person. I heard that we will do good deeds. Not only did he promise to provide us with grain at the purchase price in the future, he also sponsored 10,000 shi of brown rice and 3,000 catties of corn flour. People are here."

    Shen Liang said as he walked in here and there to look around. After reading the outside, he walked inside. He was quite satisfied with the size and structure of the shop. Yang Tianyu and Xiang Zhuo also temporarily put down their work and followed up: "Come on. We all listened to the words of thanks. Patriarch Murong did not give so much at the time. It was your lion who opened his mouth, and people gave it nearly twice as much."

    When they learned about this, they were all a little scared, and at the same time they couldn't help it. Admire Shen Liang's boldness, of course, the premise is that they didn't know that Shen Liang and Murong Hai met.

    "

    Double the amount ?" Shen Liang squinted at them and shook his head helplessly. These young masters still don't understand the price of rice, rice, oil and salt. The price of rice is several times higher than that of brown rice. White flour is more expensive than corn flour. This doubling not only didn't make Murong Hai pay more, it also saved him a lot.