Chapter 115

Early in the morning of the sun, Qi Yue Qixuan quietly left the Hou Mansion under the escort of the Nether Dark Guard. What no one thought was that the first day they left, the sky when they returned to the courtyard almost collapsed. In the past, they were there and bought Cooking, cooking, cleaning and bringing the children are not for Shen Liang to intervene. Now when they leave, only Fu Ying and one Shao Guang who are obviously not a good wife and mother are left. Shen Liang doesn’t need to do those chores, he is only responsible for taking care of them. The child is fine, but Shaoguang has to go and fight Fu Ying.

    Then, the disaster began. When cooking at noon, he almost burned the kitchen on fire. When cleaning, he could make all the furniture soaked in water, let him kill a chicken, and he would kill it with a single knife. The head of the chicken was dropped, the incision was flat, and the blood was spilled all over the yard. The Shen Liang who was sitting under the porch with his child resting was also sprinkled with blood. In a word, it was the first time that I came back to the hospital like this. Dog jump!

    "

    Okay, let's all come to eat." In the end, Shen Liang couldn't pass it. He handed the child to Shaoguang and let Fu Ying take care of the cleaning. She cooked by herself. When it was dark, the fragrant dinners were put on the table one after another. .

    "Wow, it's cool, I didn't expect you to really cook, um... good time... great time..."

    The five dishes and the soup on the table are delicious and delicious. He went out and grabbed a piece of braised chicken and threw it into his mouth. It was so hot that he jumped and inhaled. Not forgetting to praise him with a thumbs up, Fu Ying quickly handed him a glass of water and hugged the child by the way: "I didn't expect, either.

    Liang Liang could actually cook." In the past, he and Qi Yue switched to cooking. Qi Xuan wanted to practice martial arts. Most of the time, he set fire to them and beat them. Shen Liang had never cooked before. He thought he No way.     "When I was in the country village, the lady in charge always gave us a lot of work. Brother Yue and Brother Xuan were afraid of my hard work and were unwilling to let me work. Later, I wondered what to do for them. Learned to cook."     Shen Liang said as he took off his apron and put down his tied up sleeves. In fact, he only said half of what he said. He did know how to cook in the countryside, and he learned it for Qi Yue Qixuan. But he really honed his cooking skills after marrying Qin Yunshen in his previous life, because he wanted to please him, but it was useless all the time.

    "Don't talk about those things, what about Lei Zhen? Call him out soon. I'm almost starving to death."

    "This king seems to have come at the right time."

    Not wanting Shen Liang to remember those bad things, he sat down and took it. Picking up the chopsticks, just about to attack the braised fish he had coveted for a long time, Pei Yuanyi's voice suddenly sounded, and the chopsticks in his hand fell with a slap in fright.

    "Master? Why are you here?"

    Shaoguang wanted to cry without tears. He was not full at noon. Seeing that the table was full of dishes, he was about to lose his stomach. Why did the master come? With him, he would dare to sit down and eat with Liangliang.

    "This king can't come yet?"

    Feng's eyes squinted, and Pei Yuanxun deliberately put on a majestic face, shaking his hands in fright: "No, no, you can come, master, why can't you come? Who dares not let you come, I am the first to be anxious with him."

    Offending the master is much more uncomfortable than being hungry.

    "Okay, don't scare him. Have you eaten? Sit down together without eating. It's the first time I'm going to cook and taste my craft after I come back."