Chapter 71

Shen Liang confessed some details before leaving Wang Qingfeng's house. When he joined Qi Yue and rushed to Tianmen College, it was already three quarters of the hour. Because of the excessive rain this year, the spring break of Tianmen College was getting longer and longer, and the masters were attending classes. The time is usually the moment, at this time, most of the students gathered on the way to Tianmen College.

    It's back again!

    I opened the curtains of the carriage and looked at the approaching Daqin No. 1 Academy. The cold light was glowing in the dark eyes. In his previous life, he had not studied at Tianmen College for a long time. After marrying Qin Yunshen, he did not come again, but it was left to him. But his memory is very vivid. It was one of the most tragic times in his life. Since the day of the report, he has not had a good day.

    "Look, there is only one carriage in the Tanglin Houfu, do you think it is Shenliang?"

    "Well, it is possible that Shen Qiang and the others were together before."

    "This Dongling Houfu is really funny The dignified protagonist is not as good as the concubine of other people's family. Shen Qiang and the others pretend to be like a goddess. When they encounter Shen Liang, they will show their stuff."

    "No, Shen Qiao is still one of the best women in the imperial city, even The cousin of the protagonist will be harmed, and we have to stay away from her in the future."

    "I don't know what the person Qingping looks at looks like , shouldn't it be beautiful?"

    "More than beauty..." The

    carriage was at the gate of Tianmen College. I stopped, and there were chattering discussions around, but most of them were aimed at Shen Qiang and others. It wasn't anything about Shen Liang. The only thing related to him was the curiosity of those who hadn't seen him. In just a few days, The public proposal of King Qingping has long been a household name. I don’t know if Pei Yuanxun did it secretly or for other reasons. The rumors and rumors from the outside are all positive, and it didn’t cause any harm to Shen Liang’s reputation. The first pair in the imperial city is even more famous than the heirs of those imperial relatives.

    "Young Master Five."

    The only person who accompanied Shen Liang to Tianmen College was Qi Yue. After he lifted the driving curtain, Shen Liang in a bright red dress bowed out and jumped out of the carriage with his help.

    "It's so beautiful!"

    "How can a pair of twins be so beautiful? It's like being banished to the world."

    "It's no wonder that even King Qingping can't bear it. Shen Liang looks too beautiful."

    "He is really a man, is it a twin?" From today on, the first beauty in the imperial city is about to change."

    The moment I saw him, one after another exclaims sounded one after another. Many people who are known for their beauty couldn't help being ashamed of their filth, desolate beauty, and deep astonishment. Up them.

    Shen Liang has always been self-aware of his looks, and he is not too surprised, but silently raised his head and stared at the Menfang of Tianmen College. Tianmen College was founded at the beginning of the Qin State and its founder was the Emperor and Army of the Holy Ancestor at the time. The two characters for god husband and Tianmen mean students of the emperor. After hundreds of years, there have been branch hospitals all over the country. However, at that time, the emperor of the ancestor and the husband of the military god founded Tianmen College to enable the people to read and write, which is regarded as a policy of benefiting the people. , But now, Tianmen Academy has become a gathering place for wealthy children. Not to mention other places, most of the students in the Imperial City Main Academy are the children of the Quan Family family, even the princes and grandchildren. Really inferior students, less than one-tenth, are still very promising people who have done excellent articles, such as the former Fu Yunxi.