Chapter 94

It wasn't until nightfall that Shen Liang was escorted by Lei Zhen and Yao Guang to return to the courtyard. He was a dignified son who was not at home all day and no one found out. It was really ironic to say, but Shen Liang didn't care anymore. The heavy rain continued. In the morning, the court heard news that King Qingping was seriously injured or was about to die. The Qingping Palace was surrounded by water, and it is said that the emperor planned to visit him personally.

    "Lord, the emperor's imperial court has left the palace, and three patrons, grandmaster, and five Shangshu are walking with him." After

    returning to the courtyard, Shen Liang was searching for what Lei Zhen had brought from the Nether Guardian. The medical book, after hearing the words, acted, and laughed slightly mockingly: "

    It doesn't matter if you are suspicious, let him go and have a look, the armored guards should have received the news, and they will be prepared." For this, Shen Liang didn't worry, if Pei Yuanxun was stupid, he wouldn't be able to live so gracefully until now.

    "Wang concubine, why don't I go back and explore?"

    Shaking up with interest, he was still a little worried in the depths of his eyes.

    Shen Liang looked up at him: "Alright, pay attention to cover up your appearance."

    "Don't worry about this princess. Except for Tianshu, all of us are wearing masks when we appear outside. No one knows about us. looks. " "

    That's good, Zaoquzaohui. "

    nodded, Shen cool and indulge in the medical books, many nether dark Wei collection of medical books, some of which are the only existing copies, should be able to find some clues about the blood of the setting sun, Pei Yuanxun was puzzled by the bloody setting sun, and they would do nothing.

    "Hey, whoever, I will go back. If you are optimistic about the princess, don’t you?"

    Before leaving, Shaoguang stopped Lei Zhen in disbelief. The latter raised his eyes and looked at him indifferently, and withdrew without saying anything. He lost his sight, shook his head and furiously, he was about to rush up to argue with him. Qi Yue immediately grabbed him when he saw this. "Well, don't look at Liangliang like this. You must be worried in your heart. Go back and have a look. Any news? Come back and let us know as soon as possible."

    "Yeah."

    Shaoguang gave up. Before Feisheng left, he couldn't help but made a face at Lei, and everyone in the room couldn't help laughing.

    "What happened to the second room and the third room?"

    Shen Liang couldn't calm down to read the doctor's book for the time being, so he asked Qi Xuan to carry his little nephew and asked about the situation in the house by the way. Some time ago, he made the Dark Guardian of the Nether Guardian Liu Shuhan jealous of fighting for the wind, and the news of smashing things passed into Shen Ruiting’s ears. Aunt Sun Jing was also a wonderful person. She took advantage of the situation and cried so badly that she even asked for a note of dismissal. It provoked Shen Ruiting's dissatisfaction. After the addition, there were so many things in the courtyard that no one could deal with it. Under impulsiveness, he directly gave Sun Jing the power to give back, and carefully summoned everyone to announce that Sun Jing would be in charge of the backyard temporarily.

    For this matter, Liu Shuhan and the second room and the third room didn’t mention how fierce the noise was. The old lady even fainted with anger. Although it was pretending, Shen Ruiting seemed to be determined this time, unwilling to take it back. Fu, in the end, she was busy with official duties and stayed in the yamen all day long. Sun Jing was also a capable person. Surprisingly, she united with Shen Ruiting’s other concubine rooms and fought against Liu Shuhan and others who had been tricky in the dark and secretly. Shang Shenliang secretly boosts the flames from time to time, but he can barely contend with it.