Chapter 88

Before, everyone’s attention was on the setting sun, no one noticed when Shen Liang and Yaoguang appeared at the door, let alone how much he listened to, but things have reached this point, and they can’t do it anymore. Just keep it from him. With his medical skills, as long as the number one pulse, he can't hide anything.

    "Master!"

    Seeing him stop in front of him, Lei Zhen stepped back a little bit. Just as he was about to look down, Shen Liang met his eyes: "Lei Zhen, I believe him."

    Once he Blind once, causing himself and everyone around him. Now, he still chooses to believe that Pei Yuanxun is different from Qin Yunshen. He believes in his eyes. If it proves that he is blind in the end, even if God gives him another 100 At the next chance, he wouldn't resist anymore. He was betting that he didn't believe in the wrong person and betting on Pei Yuanxun's sincerity.

    "Yeah." As

    if he understood the firmness of his eyes, Lei Zhen nodded his head heavily. Since the lord believed it, he was willing to believe it.

    "Thank you."

    Zhu lips lightly opened, and a smile opened slightly. What Shen Liang needs most now is this unconditional trust.

    "Where’s the doctor? Tell me about your prince’s condition." In the

    next second, Tianshu and the others, who thought he was going to say something, didn’t wait for his attention, and saw him walking towards the big bed with the veil hanging while talking. White fingers lifted the veil, and shook the light to take the veil and tie it up in a timely manner. Shen Liang stood by the bed and looked down at Pei Yuanzhen, who was lying on the bed with a pale face like paper. A strong smell of blood exuded between his nose. , Shen Liang frowned almost undetectable, his eyes moved down his pale face to the bloody abdomen, on the pure white shirt, the blood halo was obviously still spreading.

    "Princess, I am the palace doctor in the palace. My surname is Zhou. The prince was injured above the navel, three inches to the left. The wound is not deep, he has not pierced the muscles, and has not injured the internal organs. With the setting sun, it was difficult to stop the bleeding, and the wound was difficult to heal. In addition, they went back in the rain from Mochizuki City and lost too much blood half an hour ago."

    The Zhoufu doctor who had been sent out earlier was called back. He didn’t know Shen Liang’s identity, and he doubted whether he was so young that he really had more advanced medical skills than Lay Xuefeng, but since everyone said the princess If he can do it, he is willing to wait and see, and the situation can't get worse.

    "Well, qi and blood are damaged. It is indeed a pulse of excessive blood loss. Give me a copy of your previous medications to make some soup that nourishes the qi and blood."

    Shen Liang was reporting on Pei Yuanxun's condition at the prefectural doctor . Already sitting on the bedside to help Pei Yuanxun signal the pulse, he got up again after he gave the instructions to him, and he uncovered his blood-stained shirt again. A white cloth was wrapped around his thin waist, which had already been stained red with blood. : "Shake light, scissors."

    The white cloth that removed the bandage must move him, causing his blood flow to flow faster.

    "Wang Hao, let me come."