Chapter 117

"Have you heard? When General Ling and the others come back, the emperor will hold a banquet in the palace to wash the dust for them, commending them for the merits of this time. By then, all the four-rank or higher fate will bring their prostitutes and prostitutes to attend. You just returned to the emperor. The city may not be very clear. Normally, there will be a huge blind date ceremony at this time. Yesterday, I overheard my eldest brother telling my father that the emperor seemed to be interested in choosing a concubine and a concubine for the princes."

    Xiang Zhuo dragged along. The stool leaned over, and after finishing speaking, he said unmodestly: "If this is the case, in my capacity, I am afraid that it will be easy to be selected."

    Lin'an Hou's second son, even the concubine, is worthy of it, let alone a concubine. Concubine, after overhearing his father and their conversation yesterday, he couldn't sleep all night. I was thinking about it at home today, and finally came here. I don’t know why, he always feels that he is in Shen Liang. He can say anything in front of him, he will never betray him, let alone spread what he said.

    "It is very possible that Lin'an is a civil servant. Under normal circumstances, your protagonist and protagonist will be rationed to the royal children. Now only the eldest prince, the second prince and the third prince are married, and the rest of the princes are not yet married. , If the emperor is really moved, you should not be able to run away."

    Shen Liang’s facts are just a sympathy, but Xiang Zhuo’s little bit of resentment in his eyes: "I’m annoyed just because I can’t get away. You know Liangliang. The person I like is Jing Shizi, but last time I They told their father and brother that they wanted to marry Jing Shizi. They not only disagreed, they also ordered me not to mention it in the future, don't even think about it, and didn't give me the opportunity to fight for it."

    He couldn't figure it out. Why couldn't Jing Shizi? On the theory of appearance and birth theory, at what point does he lose to those princes who are honest and respectful, and will know the princes who are fighting for power and profit?

    "You really told

    Hou Ye and the others ?" Shen Liang was surprised, and then said weakly: "How can you say that you were also born in Wang Hou's house, so why don't you understand that it is impossible between you and Jing Shizi? What about? Fortunately, your father and brother are all sensible, Xiang Zhuo, if you are not the one who does not marry Jing Xiran, and Jing Xiran is not determined not to marry, I advise you to give up."

    Huaiyang Houfu Although they no longer hold military power, their prestige among the soldiers still exists, and although Lin'an is a civil servant, this generation of Xiang Qing is a proud son of the emperor who is expected to enter the cabinet, as long as he does not make any stupid mistakes, In the future, it is bound to be prominent, how could the emperor let such two families marry? In his previous life, the reason why he gave Xiang Zhuo to the second prince as a continuation was to balance the power between the princes, even his own son was guarded against, let alone the family of the two powerful officials?

    "Why don't you even say that?"

    Xiang Zhuo suddenly collapsed, and he looked like he was about to cry. When his father and brother refused him, his father also persuaded him. He understands the truth that he should understand, but he likes someone. If you like it if you like it, or don't like it if you don't like it, then he doesn't need to be so painful.

    "It seems that someone should have told you everything that should be said, Xiang Zhuo, I don’t have to persuade you to give up. If you can make Jing Xiran like you, if you don’t marry, then you can try to follow He fights for your happiness together. The problem is that now he doesn't know at all. Even if you get the support of your father and brother, what should you do if he doesn't marry him?"