Chapter 28

"At present, I was not how I heard Northwest war increasingly tight, waiting his son stepped in Huaiyang, responsible for raising rations, no small matter, princes may wish to intervene or two, maybe there will be unexpected surprises."

    King also home medals Monkey Everyone in the power gate fell from the horse because the previous dynasty supported the prince. The military power was taken back by the current emperor. At present, he only serves in the imperial city. For that matter, the emperor is still worried about them. The previous life was about this time. The emperor suddenly made an order. After the Huaiyang period was restored, his father and son were appointed to jointly raise the food and grass needed for the war in the Northwest.

    Faced with various disadvantages, the father and son of Huaiyang finally made up 100,000 shi rice grains, but they were discovered when they were transported by water. Most of the 100,000 shi rice grains were moldy. The emperor therefore In a rage, some good people took the opportunity to pour dirty water on them. Something deliberately murdered frontline soldiers, colluded with the enemy, bullied the king, betrayed the holy grace, etc., any single charge would be enough to make the Jing family dead.

    The father and son of Huaiyang Hou couldn't argue with each other, the emperor Lei Ting was furious, and the Jing family was banished overnight, and more than a thousand people were massacred.

    At the beginning, Shen Liang, like the people who didn’t know the truth, spurned the father and son of Huaiyang, feeling that they deserved their sins. It was only a few years later that he accidentally learned that the junliang case was led by the emperor and his princes in order to completely eradicate it. Jing Jia, at that time he also questioned Qin Yunshen, all he could get was Qin Yunshen's indifference.

    Since it was caused by human beings, if Pei Yuanxun intervened at this time, he would definitely find clues, and it should not be difficult to protect the Huaiyanghou family.

    "You mean, someone will do something with the rations?"

    Huaiyang Hou did receive the imperial decree not long ago. Pei Yuanxuan frowned almost unchecked, and immediately guessed the point, and at the same time probably guessed who is that big. The courage to do something with the rations.

    "With the prince's ability, you should be able to know the true and false by just checking it."

    Shen Liang nodded, and the reason why he told him about this was to return the favor of others, and also to keep the Jing family. Under the suspicion of successive emperors, most of the veteran family of power such as Jing Jiawei's family has fallen and disappeared, with cold lips and teeth. Today, the Jing family is gone. Wouldn't it be time to miss the Wei family in the future?

    Even if the current Wei family was not something the emperor dared to easily shake, he had to take precautions as early as possible. This was also the most important significance of his rebirth and return to ten years ago.

    "I will send someone to find out about this matter. I really don't need my help in Fu Yunxi's matter?"

    Pei Yuanxun's frowning brows relaxed for a moment. He really wanted to participate in Shen Liang's plan. In, let's see what he is trying to mess with, but the little guy is too defensive, really not cute at all.

    "I don't want to owe favor to the prince."

    Shen Liang did not shy away, and made it clear when he was in front of him.

    "It seems that this king has to find another way."

    Pei Yuanxun pretended to be sorry, and suddenly sat upright again: "This king suddenly remembered that someone suggested that this king marry you as a concubine not long ago. It seems that this is a good idea. "