Chapter 14

When the two returned to the yard, Qi Xuan, who had gone out, had not yet returned. Under Qi Yue’s repeated questioning, Shen Liang briefly told him about the armored guards and the bandits. It didn’t take long for the people in Feiyu Pavilion. coming.

    "Master Fifth, it's not suitable for you to wear red at your age. Why don't you change the color to a plainer one?" After

    measuring the size, seeing that he actually took out a big red material, the embroiderer suggested that it was more difficult, Feiyu Pavilion. She has always been only dealing with the power of nobles. She is also well-informed and well versed in the methods of the backyard of the mansion. When she stepped into the yard, she noticed that the five young masters of the Hou Mansion who are now sensational in the imperial city seem to have a real It's not very satisfactory.

    "No, that's it."

    Shen Liang smiled and declined his kindness, glanced to the side of the cloth he had brought, and picked up a simple and elegant cloth: "How much silver is this material for two clothes?"

    "Huh? This is cloud satin. According to the size of the five young masters, the two clothes are about thirty taels of silver."

    Thinking that he was going to make more clothes, Xiu Niang said with a smile.

    "It's not my size, it's his size."

    "What?!"

    Looking at the direction of his fingers, Xiu Niang couldn't help exclaiming, Qi Yue himself was shocked, wearing fifteen taels of silver clothes. , How dare he wear it on his body.

    "No way to cool...Fifth Young Master, I'm just a slave, how can I wear such good clothes?"

    "Okay? Normal."

    Ignoring his anxiety, Shen Liang smiled to himself: "The troublesome girl will help him measure the size. "

    Oh, okay..."

    Xiu Niang was still a little overwhelmed. Although she was very knowledgeable, she had never seen the master of a house so good to a slave. The clothes of fifteen taels of silver are not cheap.

    "Fifth young master,

    how can I still work in this kind of clothes?" "Why can't I work anymore? Just make new ones if they are dirty."

    It's only cloud satin, if possible, he even wants them all to wear the best clothes made of Shu brocade, isn't it not suitable at the moment.

    "But..."

    Qi Yue still didn't want to. After thinking about it, he approached him and said in a low voice: "Fifth Young Master, how can we have so much silver?"

    The monthly payment of the Houfu's concubines is twenty taels. He and Qi Xuan are the same. According to the monthly rule given by the second-class servants, it was only two taels of silver, and the three of them did not add up to twenty-four taels. Qi Xuan took away three taels when they went out. Now they only have twenty-one taels all over their bodies, which is impossible. make clothes.

    "You don't have to worry about the silver thing, just wait to wear new clothes." After

    that, Shen Liang Chongxiu gave a wink, and Qi Yue had no choice but to let the other party measure him stiffly.

    "Master Fifth, I don't know what color this master likes?"

    "Just make ash and bamboo patterns and apricot ink. Make two suits for each color. By the way, wear appropriate trousers and jade belt decorations."

    "Total. Four clothes?"

    "Five young masters!"

    Xiuniang and Qi Yue couldn't help but be surprised. The four clothes are sixty taels of silver. Plus other things, one hundred taels probably won't have any change.

    "By the way, these sets of clothes are made by me personally, and I will pay the bills directly from me. You don't need to go through Mrs. Hou. I also ask the girl not to say anything."

    Shen Liang said to himself as if he heard their exclamations. "And my clothes, this cloth can be made as many as you want, all with the corresponding jade belt."

    "...Okay!"

    Xiu Niang was stunned for a while before nodding, Shen Liang brought him The accident was too big.

    "How many days will the clothes be ready?"

    "If you can do it in three days, Master Five, you are going to make a whole piece of cloth into clothes. It will take longer."

    "No problem, I personally go to Feiyu Pavilion to get it three days later, do I need to pay a separate deposit?"

    Three days later, his injury should be almost healed.

    "The deposit is no

    longer needed. If the fifth young master is fine, I will go back first." "If you have work, Qi Yue, send it to the girl."

    Shen Liang smiled and nodded, and Qi Yue stepped forward and handed the Xiu Niang some of the prepared pieces. Reward the silver and take her out of the yard.

    "You are too messy with

    Liang Liang , we don't need any new clothes, so much money, where can we get it?" After returning, Qi Yue nagged decisively, and Shen Liang didn't take it seriously. The appearance of the left ear coming in and out of the right ear was particularly annoying and handed him a cup of tea, motioning him to moisturize his throat and continue.

    "..."

    Qi Yue's forehead with the teacup went black, and he didn't know if he should continue, Xiaoxuan was right, Liang Liang had broken up!

    "Brother Yueyue, you follow me, how could I still make you feel wronged everywhere like you did on the country village? Don't worry, the money is on my body." Upon

    seeing this, Shen Liang chuckled helplessly and pulled. He sat down, money is not everything, but money is absolutely impossible. As early as the way back, he thought about how to make money. He didn’t take a hundred or two dollars into his heart. He even lost his life, isn't it worth the hundred taels of silver? They treat him well, and he will try to repay them.

    "But..."

    "Don't do it, our guests are here."

    Qi Yue was still a little embarrassed, but Shen Liang turned his head to look outside, followed his sight, and saw Liu Shuhan and her mother and daughter with a large group The maid rushed in with an uncomfortable face, Qi Yue stood up quickly in fright, calmly but indifferently withdrew his gaze, leisurely picked up the teacup, and lifted the lid of the cup with his white-washed fingers to gently loosen the floating tea leaves.