Chapter 127

"It is said that the four princes are gentle and elegant, personable, especially pitying Yu Yu, and they are well-deserved at first sight today."

    Shen Liang, who hadn't said a word for a long time, stepped forward, walked to Pei Yuanxun's side and turned to face him: " The prince, a gentleman has the beauty of adulthood. Since the four princes have pity for a few younger sisters, don't hold on to it anymore."

    No matter how you hear this, it seems like saying that Qin Yunshen has had an affair with the young ladies of the Hou Mansion a long time ago, or has long been affair. His heart was born with love, Qin Yun couldn't help frowning and looking at Shen Liang, with deep disapproval and searching deep in his eyes, and the strange voice that appeared from time to time came out again, urging him to explain quickly, but he didn't know. What to explain, Shen Liang didn't clearly say what, his explanation would only get darker and darker.

    What he didn't know was that the more he was so, the more Shen Jing and Shen Qiang who had been so pleased with him, the more he felt that he must have noticed them a long time ago, and he couldn't help being infinitely happy, just looking for a separate opportunity to talk to him. Fan, it would be better for him to get the idea of ​​marrying him and become his righteous wife and the mistress of the Four Princes' Mansion as soon as possible.

    "Since the princess has said so, if this king continues to persist, it will seem a bit arrogant and unreasonable."

    Co-author, you still think you are quite reasonable?

    The people in the Hou Mansion almost didn't vomit blood collectively, and today they finally realized the power of the first dude in the imperial city.

    "Fourth old, I can't see that you are such a flower

    lover ." Ignoring the obvious expressions of those in the Shen family, Pei Yuanxuan glanced at the three prostitutes intently. Standing up at this time, he must be seeking something. How can he not help? It's just a pity that those people in the Shen family must be spared.

    "Yuan Xun joked, this hall..."

    Qin Yunshen is not stupid. Shen Liang's words are not clear. He can't refute it, but Pei Yuanxun has already said it very clearly, but he hasn't finished the explanation with a smile. His wronged fifth prince, Qin Yuntian, suddenly interrupted and said: "Brother Four Emperors have a good vision. Several prostitutes in the Hou Mansion are all famous beauties. They are top-notch talents. Wouldn't it be beautiful if they could marry one back?"

    "Fourth of good ah, when fancy? Do you want me to help you and Brother Fu Huang said, asked him to grant marriage decreed?"

    Prince's wife will be directly related to the strength of the family they won the entropy of the outcome, the great prince Upon seeing this, he also joined the ranks of forcible lobbying. Although Qin Yunshen usually showed an appearance that he didn’t care about the throne, they were both the emperor’s sons. Now there is no prince. Everyone has the opportunity, except that they are only interested in eating. The three princes who are interested, and the other princes who have grown up, are on their own guards, and everyone will step on them if they have the opportunity.

    "No, Brother Dahuang..."

    "Second, is this shy? If you are unmarried and unmarried, why are you ashamed? Don't worry, even if you want their sisters to serve the husband together, the second brother won't laugh at you. "