Chapter 43

The blocking of the horse caused an uproar, and the follow-up became more and more fierce. The Tanglin Houfu and Liu's Dutongfu were put on the cusp of the storm. Every morning, the imperial historian must consult Shen Ruiting or Liu Wenjin, the common people. Shi also portrayed Liu Shuhan as a venomous woman who can do everything. The tide of abuse is higher than the day. On the contrary, the depression that caused this series of disturbances has become the object of sympathy and pity by everyone. The brothers are here. The reputation among the people of the imperial city is getting better and better.

    Two days later, during the banquet in the Long Princess’s Mansion, Fu Ying and Qi Yue dug up the coolness early in the morning. Regardless of his fatigue, the two waited for him to freshen up and dress. The new big red brocade robe was finally put on After half an hour, Shen Liang was dressed in bright red, with a hollow golden crown on his head, a red-bottomed black jade belt on his waist, and small sheepskin boots. The original extremely delicate and beautiful face was set off to make it even more charming. Coupled with the popularity of the elites in the palace, the cool beauty, publicity, dazzling, and very visual.

    "Okay, so handsome!"

    Qi Xuan, who came in from the outside earlier, looked silly at first, his small mouth opened slightly exaggeratedly, his eyes staring blankly, as if he had only met Shen Liang today.

    "Boo!"

    I heard no whistle followed sounded decent, holding a plump bread pan cool light leap jump in front of the sink, turn around several laps before he amazed and said: "It was It’s so beautiful, it’s not that I said it’s cool, and the only person worthy of you in the world is our prince.” There

    is no one who is loyal to Pei Yuanxun by Yao Guang, and he does not forget to urge marriage at this time.

    "There are so many beauties that can match your prince, I'll thank you for being insensitive."

    Shaking his head, glanced at him faintly, and Shen Liang walked around him and sat down at the table: "Don't tell me, even in this mansion How about several famous beauties."

    "..."

    They are also beauties? Femme beauty, right?

    Shaking rolls his eyes speechlessly, that kind of stuff is not worthy of their prince's shoes!

    "Rang Liang is talking about Miss Seven, Miss Eight and Miss Nine?"

    Fu Ying, Qiyue, and the three of them looked at each other, walked over and sat down one after another. It’s not that big of a rule to re-enter the courtyard. They are not so much masters and servants as relatives. As long as there are no outsiders, they will sit equally regardless of whether they are eating or chatting. of.

    "Haha..."

    Shen Liang didn't respond, just smiled lightly, and started to eat.

    "I haven't seen any of the three concubines in the house, but most of the outside world's evaluation of them is that they are beautiful, kind and talented. They are like carved out of a mold. A man with a real vision will only feel indifferent. "

    Fu Ying, who has just been here for two or three days, understands everything she should know, but there are still many people who haven't seen it with their own eyes, and many things are not positively evaluated.

    "Uncle Fu, you're just talking, what's indifferent? To put it bluntly, you just pretend to be nice and kind? Liar, there are good people in the backyard of the mansion?"

    "Punch!"

    Qi Xuan couldn't help but smile. "Haha... Shaoguang, you are so right, don't they just love to pretend, Chengri pretends to be like fairies, and they can do anything like shit on the back of the stove."