Chapter 107

"And what?"

    Seeing him halfway through his words, he stopped. Several people couldn't help feeling anxious. Fu Ying smiled and shook his head: "Nothing. In short, I think if they really bribed the chief examiner, they would definitely not be released so easily. It's useless even if Hou Ye comes back."

    After thinking about it, he still didn't say anything about Fu Yunxi. After all, the father and son hadn't seen each other for a long time, and he didn't dare to be 100% sure about what he thought.

    "Long Liang, what do you think?"

    Since Liang Liang designed this experience, he shouldn't just let them swim around the prison prison, right?

    "Haha..." The

    named Shen Liang smiled slightly, and when he looked closely, his eyes were somewhat cold: "Yao Guang and Uncle Fu are right, but I have to add a few points. First, scientific research. The Ministry of Criminal Affairs is not only responsible for the fraud case. The kidnapping of Duan Yu’s son by Liu Shuhan and his sister seems to have passed. The Princess Palace may not be stopped. The best proof that Liu Wenjin has not recovered so far is that Liu Shuhan’s son is now in charge of Duan Yu’s son. There is solid evidence in the hands of the prince of the county. Do you think they might easily let the Lord Hou save people? No matter how good you are, the Lord Hou is just a prince. They are real relatives of the royal family. Second, my marriage to the prince Just adding a block to the emperor, his heart is annoyed. At this time, the people of the Hou Mansion have been sent to him. How can he let it go? Now in the eyes of outsiders, the Hou Mansion and the Wang Mansion are undoubtedly one. Suppressing the Hou Mansion is tantamount to suppressing the Wang Mansion. Third, I worked so hard to design a game and waited for so much time. How could I let them come back unscathed?" In

    summary, Shen Ruiting wanted to rescue Shen Xiao and Shenyang. ,difficult! As long as they do not return for a day, the Hou Mansion can only be described in one word, chaos!

    "So, they are dead?"

    Qi Xuan suddenly smiled again, as if he was really going to set off firecrackers to celebrate, but Shen Liang was like teasing him deliberately, shaking when he was happy. Shaking his head: "It's not going to die.

    Master Hou should be able to save them in the end, but..." They were afraid that they would suffer a lot of hardship, and their future was almost ruined. This is definitely more uncomfortable for them than death.

    "Just what? You said it."

    Qi Xuan was half talking again. Qi Xuan was anxiously scratching his ears, and sullenly bent his fingers and knocked on his head: "I want to go, let me tell you everything. Soon your head should get rusty."

    "Huh?"

    Qi Xuan held his head in extremely disappointment, Qi Yue and Fu Ying glanced at each other, both laughed helplessly, and Liang Liang said that it was already here. Is there anything else you don't understand? Qi Xuan should really use his brain.

    Qingping Palace.

    "So, for doing the usual, Shen Ting Rui's face might also be popular, but why is this time, cool the trick is simply playing in their seven inches, so that they are not even room for struggle."

    A time to get Tianshu of the news also told Pei Yuanxun of this matter, and Pei Yuanxun showed a clear look after a little thought.

    "Oh yeah, the emperor Zhengchou catch mistakes Houfu and Palace of it, they themselves sent home to go, just like with the volcano dutiful son, I also served them."