Chapter 122

Before the dawn of the sun, the Hexiangyuan once again sent people to inform. They met at the gate at two quarters of the hour and two, and went to the Xiangguo Temple together. Qi Yue and Qixuan both expressed their opinions and they were afraid that the cold would not go away. It would be too ugly to eat. , But Shen Liang himself didn't say anything, and he was in a good mood to play with his little nephew before returning to the room to change his clothes for travel.

    When I went to the temple to offer incense, I would definitely not be popular anymore. I was disrespectful to the Bodhisattva and had to cherish my reputation when I was outside. I specially selected a set of pure white clothes with black edges, and took a set of light blue spares by the way. The hair bun is also very simple, the gold-inlaid jade hair crown with simple and smooth design is matched with the blood jade hairpin that Pei Yuanxun gave him. The jade belt on the waist is black, and the face is embroidered with auspicious clouds, giving him a slim waist. It seems even more as if one hand is enough to master it.

    "It's good to look good. No matter what you wear, you look good. You are afraid that you will amaze everyone again."

    Shaoguang looked up and down at him. Liang is beautiful and dazzling, and it is the focus of sight wherever he goes, as if red itself is tailored for him. You can wear this white-based dress with black as a supplement. The overall temperament is cold and noble. When I stood up, I looked like a snow lotus on the top of a snow-capped mountain. It was more like a nine-day banter than some people pretended to be an immortal woman. It was sacred and noble, and could not be profaned!

    "It's not as exaggerated as you said, did I have everything you prepared ready?" He

    shook his head funny, Shen Liang finally put on the blood jade bracelet that Pei Yuanxun gave him. How many times would a man wear this kind of thing? It's a little strange, but he is good-looking, with a lanky body and thin wrists, which makes him look more natural than many women wear.

    "It's all right, I said you're okay, let us make so many steamed buns, what do you do?" When

    they were only in the morning, they were called up. The stove fired at the same time, and a cage of steamed buns came out of the pot one after another. At least there were thousands of them, and now they are all mounted on the carriage.

    "Naturally it is useful."

    With a mysterious smile, Shen Liang, who was already dressed, opened the door and walked out. Qi Yue and Qixuan were all waiting outside, but Fu Ying was not there. He should have taken the child back to the room, so that he would not see Shen later. Ryogou wants to cry again. After seven months, he is just like Shen Liang's little tail. He has to follow him wherever he goes. As long as the two uncles and nephews are together, they must be held in Shen Liang, otherwise they will cry all the way. People who come back to the hospital doubt life.

    "Cool, be careful, and come back safely."

    "Well, I know."

    Qi Yue Qixuan stepped forward as soon as he saw him, Shen Liang nodded, and gave them a soothing smile. See Lei Zhen also showed up, nodded with him and

    stepped forward : "Let's go." The three of them stepped out of the room together, and Qi Yue Qixuan kept sending them out of the yard before walking back worryingly.

    Compared to the last time the women in the backyard met to go out together, this time no one will fix any moths anymore. Maybe it’s because they are afraid that Shen Liang will not be able to carry the burden. Now Shen Liang is a lawless existence in their minds. It seemed to them that there was nothing he couldn't do. They all scolded him little beasts, especially disdainful of him, but they were all very jealous in their hearts.