Chapter 109

Regardless of the reason, bribery is bribery. The evidence is conclusive and cannot tolerate their sophistry. Shen Ruiting couldn't think of any good way to rescue them for a while. He could only let them stay in jail temporarily and let him go back and think of a way. His words were strongly opposed by the brothers Shen Ruiqing and Shen Xiao and Shenyang. The former was distressed and the latter was panic.

    "Then what do you guys say? I can still snatch you out?"

    Seeing them so unreasonable, Shen Ruiting was also a little irritable. Fraud in scientific examinations was originally an extremely taboo thing, but they were still hitting this stall. It’s already pretty good without asking them directly. They still want to go out right away. How can there be such a cheap thing?

    "It's not the eldest brother, but you are Dongling, can't you even save your son and nephew?"

    Seeing his son suffered so much, Shen Ruiqing was so distressed that Shen Ruiting almost made him faint: "You too Knowing that I am Dongling Hou, not the emperor, the prince has committed the same crime as the common people, the second child, do you think that my Dongling Hou has gone beyond the sky, you can arbitrarily ignore the Daqin law?"

    "I..."

    Shen Ruiqingzhang Opening his mouth, he still murmured a little uncomfortably: "You can go to the emperor."

    "Like the emperor? Are you afraid that they don't die fast enough?"

    If you can, Shen Ruiting really wished to slap him. , If this matter is let the emperor know, they will all be unable to escape punishment.

    "Second brother."

    Shen Ruiqing seemed to want to say something, and Shen Ruijiang quickly grabbed him: "Big Brother's words are not unreasonable, let's go back and talk about it first, Yang'er, Xiaoer, you stay here for the time being. how to explain how to explain it, to blend, we will try to help you out as soon as possible. " "

    well how can one explain how to explain it. " "

    Boo horse! " "

    Dukes! "

    When the voice fell, another voice that did not belong to them suddenly sounded. Everyone turned their heads and saw that the duo, the father and son, and Yang Wanli didn't know when they were already standing outside the cell.

    "I have seen the prince, and the prince!" After a

    short stun, Shen Ruiting quickly took them to meet the two men. The prince did not immediately let them get up as usual, but said in a deep voice: "The emperor's word, Shen Hou His son Shen Xiao, and his nephew Shen Yang, as the heirs of the prince, knew that he could not do anything. Knowing the law and breaking the law, the crime would add one level. Before the scientific investigation fraud case was finalized, no one was allowed to visit, and he was not allowed to indulge himself. It’s the same crime, I respect this!”

    Hearing that, everyone was stupid, including Shen Ruiting. Shen Xiao and Shenyang, who had always felt that they had done nothing serious, were so scared that they would not even be allowed to visit. Then they had any way to survive?

    "We will follow the order, long live my emperor!"

    After a while, Shen Ruiting, who was the first to react, gritted his teeth and thanked him. Xiao Luo was in their hands, how could they easily let him go? Since this incident has alarmed the emperor, he has the great ability to save them.

    "Shen Houye, please!" When

    they got up, they gave a gesture of asking them to leave.