Chapter 24

Qingping Palace.

    "Isn't the whereabouts of Shen Liang yet?"

    "The subordinates are incompetent!" In the

    yard, Pei Yuanxuan was sipping Erlang's legs leisurely while tasting tea. Tian Quan, who was responsible for tracking Shen Liang, knelt down and was lying on his feet. A white tiger covered with snow and no stray fur.

    "It's quite incompetent. I heard that Huanxi Building is empty and moldy."

    "Uh..."

    Tianquan shrank his neck reflexively. The Iron Armored Guardian was named after the Big Dipper's seven commanders, Tianshu, Tianxuan, Tianji, Tianquan, Yuheng, Kaiyang, and Yaoguang. They grew up with Pei Yuanxun when they were young. Except for Pei Yuanxun as the master, it can almost be said that they are not afraid of the sky. The only thing they are afraid of is Huanxi Tower, regardless of its name. It seemed very joyful, but in fact, it was a torture prison built underneath, which collected all the tragic and inhumane punishments in the world, and those who entered would have a nervous breakdown even if they were not tortured!

    "Master, you can't blame Tianquan on this, who would have thought that Shen Liang would escape the golden cicada." At a

    young age, the lively Shaoguang tentatively interceded for Tianquan. The Huanxi Tower is for people to enter. ?

    "According to your statement, next time this king asks you to follow whom, do you have to collect information about the other party's personality preferences and so on, so that you can study it thoroughly?"

    Lifted his eyes and swept lightly, Pei Yuanzheng He said, shaking the light in fear, and subconsciously hid behind Tianshu, who was closest to him, wouldn't the master be really angry, right? Shen Liang is so important?

    "This matter is indeed Tianquan's negligence, please be punished."

    Shao Guang is not only the youngest, but also the only pair of them. Even if he is afraid of Huanxilou, Tianquan raises his head very much. The punishment is to prevent Pei Yuanxun from real anger.

    "If the old man remembers correctly, this Shen Liang is a pair, right? The prince is so nervous, can he fall in love with him?"

    Steward Lin hurriedly intervened in their conversation, and clapped his hands excitedly before they could react: "That's good, the prince has finally opened up, and the old man no longer has to worry about whether the prince can sleep alone for too long. Humane, I think it’s better to hit the sun if you choose a date, so please ask the matchmaker to go to the Tanglin Houfu to propose marriage. You don’t care about the betrothal gifts. As early as when you were born, the old princes and the others were prepared and kept it for you. Marry the princess in a glorious manner."

    The two people who were unable to fight with each other were about to get married in the blink of an eye. Not only Pei Yuanxun was speechless, even Tianshu and the others were also stunned. As expected of Lao Lin, let him go on, Xiao Should the princes be born?

    "Tianshu, fork out this old thing for me!"

    Even if you want to marry him, you can even talk about him inhumanely, even a man can't bear it.

    "Yes."

    "Eh...you are here again..."

    Tianshu obeyed the order and grabbed his back collar. Butler Lin's howling like a pig slayed throughout the yard, and the rest of Tianxuan and others bowed their heads in silence. , Silently mourned Lao Lin, knowing that the master never had the virtue of respecting the old and loving the young, but it was really embarrassing for him to hit him every time.