Chapter 40

"Laughing and laughing again, when did the third brother laugh so much?" In the

    next box, Chu Li, who was lying on the wall with his ears close to the wall, exaggeratedly yelled, forced to share Tianshu with him in the same room. Tian Heng has long been unable to complain about someone's eavesdropping posture, but they are quite curious about the prince's laughter.

    Of course, this is not to say that Pei Yuanxun is a serious master. In fact, the opposite is true. Pei Yuanxun is extremely protective of his shortcomings. He is also very good to their subordinates who have grown up with him. Sometimes they even make jokes on him. I wouldn't take it seriously, but to say that he is a man who loves to laugh is a bit hard to imagine.

    "Hey, Tianshu, you also grew up with your third brother, have you ever seen him be so friendly to someone

    you know not long ago ?" I don't know when, Chu Li left the wall and suddenly became serious.

    "Perhaps, Shen Liang is special?"

    There was a sudden flash in his mind that Lao Lin said he was going to propose marriage to the prince. Tianshu was not sure about it. To be honest, he watched Tianquan report to the prince about Shen Liang every day. They were in a good mood, and some of them looked at him as the future princess.

    "It's troublesome because it's special." After

    speaking, Chu Li sighed deeply. After being handsome, he suddenly leaned back on the wall after being handsome. Both of Tianshu and Tianheng's forehead went dark, a kind of wanting. The urge to slap him directly into the wall.

    "The prince suddenly mentioned about the banquet. Isn't it possible to know something?" After the

    two laughed, Shen Liang talked about it and turned to the main topic. At this time in the previous life, the Princess Palace was in a gloomy cloud and was not in the mood to host a banquet, but The Prince's Mansion was held. Liu Shuhan did not leave him and took him with him. But...

    That banquet was his first public appearance after returning home. Many people were very curious about him. In the end, he He was so embarrassed that Qi Yue's death was also a hidden danger buried in that banquet. Now I remember again, Shen Liang was biting his teeth with hatred deep in his heart, and the prince, Liu Shuhan, and the Shen family all attended the banquet at that time. People, one day, he will let them pay their debts!

    "Don't look so terrible, if you have this king

    , who dares to move you?" The phoenix eyes that stared at him flickered. Just now, he saw a strong killing intent in his eyes, and Pei Yuanxu was deeply puzzled. , And at the same time a little distressed inexplicably, for a pair of children alone, Shen Liang is a bit strong and perverted, but he also knows that as a Wei family’s elder brother, Shen Da’s younger brother, even if he is heavy, he has to bear those things. burden.

    "It

    sounds like we have some personal affair, but I still thank the prince." I don't know why, listening to him say that, although he knew it was impossible, Shen Liang still felt warm in his heart.

    "Little guy, occasionally learn to rely on others."

    Pei Yuanyi smiled to himself when he reached out and touched his head: "Today you are angry at Liu Wenjin on the street. They will not let go. I believe you also know that my aunt is against the bandits. If something is in your throat, the banquet will definitely find the opportunity to ask you something privately. Before that, the brothers and sisters of the Liu family are afraid they will stop it in every possible way, but they are not stupid. The stop is too obvious. Aunt and they will definitely doubt it, I think they You should choose to compromise your face in other ways, make what you say unreliable, and even treat what you say as a grievance in your heart and deliberately target them. If the aunt believes, they will be relieved. , Cool, you have to prepare yourself early."