Chapter 61

In the previous life, Shen Liang was embarrassed when he officially showed up in the imperial city for the first time. Behind him is even more discredited and unconcerned, but this life is different. The Princess of the Long Palace hosted a banquet, Shen Liang became famous, and Qingping Wang Pei Yuanxun asked for marriage in public. The princes were entangled, and the princess Yuehua was very courteous. Now he is the first pair in the Qin Kingdom. Even the emperor remembered him after listening to the report.

    On the other hand, the other prostitutes and prostitutes of the Tanglin Houfu, except for Shen Jing, who won full applause on hand calligraphy during the competition, the rest of them all lost their face, especially the second bedroom prostitute Shen Qiao. In a short period of time, she was afraid that all Dare to appear in the public's field of vision.

    "I want to marry as a princess in the Qingping Palace, he dreams!"

    Hexiangyuan, Zhao Lan, Lu Yang, who returned to the Hou Palace, said with jealousy what happened at the banquet. The old lady felt sorry for Shen Qiao and almost hated Shen Liang. It's into the bone.

    "Mother, you didn't see that King Qingping had

    gotten into the bargaining with several princes for him." Zhao Lan was worried about her daughter and was not in the mood to sow discord. Lu Yang continued to add fuel to the fire with a weird voice.

    "Hmph, marriage matters, the parents ordered the matchmaker to say, what about King Qingping asking for marriage? As long as the eldest couple does not nod their heads, even the prince should not want to marry him."

    Relying on Shen Ruiting's filial piety, the old lady didn't take it for granted. For one thing, Shen Jing, who had been sitting next to Lu Yang pondering for a while, raised his head and said: "Grandma, the other party is the Qingping King. What can't he do? There are also some princes that are very strange. It seems to have moved the same thoughts. If they ask for your majesty's imperial decree, then no matter how we stop it, it will be useless."

    At first, watching Shen Qiang and Shen Qiao deal with Shen Liang, she secretly laughed at them for being stupid, what about the aunt? After all, he is not favored, and he can even pay for it. But when she saw that the four princes who had been secretly admiring him were approaching him and paying attention to him all the time, she realized that, unconsciously, her unfavorable sinking has become the biggest thing she marries into the heavenly family. A stumbling block.

    "Well, Xiaojing makes a lot of sense, grandmother, we have to think of a surefire way to cut off the ideas of King Qingping and the princes from the root."

    Shen Yang, who had had a confrontation with Shen Liang, echoed. He didn't know why, he always felt that Shen Liang would become their biggest threat, and he couldn't rest assured if he didn't waste it.

    "What do you mean..." The

    old lady's muddy old eyes suddenly appeared sharp, and everyone in the room nodded heavily at him. Dealing with Shen Liang is the top priority.

    "Old lady, the fifth young master is back, and King Qingping personally sent him back."

    "Bah!" The

    maid's announcement was like adding a bucket of oil to the already blazing fire, and the old lady was so angry that she lost the Buddhist beads in her hand. He gritted his teeth and said fiercely: "It's not difficult to break the thoughts of King Qingping and the princes. Just let him lose his virginity. Let's do this..." The

    old lady beckoned and everyone gathered together. Going up, the family murmured for a while before they separated. Everyone had a miraculous smile on their faces. It seemed that they were quite confident in their plans.