Chapter 100

It's been more than a month since Shen Liang returned to the imperial city. Before the rainstorm, he even went to Tianmen College to go to school every day. The banquet, only this time in the carriage of the palace, went to Qingping palace with Lao Lin and Tianshu. At this time, there were not a few people staring at him in the dark. The moment he stepped out of the palace, the spies separately gave them to each other. The master went to the message, including the emperor in the palace.

    "Shen Liang went to Qingping Palace? How did he look?"

    The emperor who was reviewing the memorials raised his head after hearing the report, and an inexplicable ominousness struck his mind, but he couldn't follow through. He didn't care about it, just curious. Shen Liang's reaction. Normally, it should be impossible for any twin or woman to be calm when they learn that they are going to marry someone who is about to die. For some reason, he always feels that Shen Liang is not easy.

    "Your Majesty's forgiveness, the armored guard is guarding him, and the humble servant dare not get too close and didn't see his expression clearly."

    "Yeah."

    Nodding in understanding, the emperor thought for a while and asked: "I know he is going to Qingping What does the palace do?"

    "It is said that he knows how to heal, and I want to see if he can help." It

    was not the shadow guard leader who answered him, but Yang An, who was waiting on the side. The emperor frowned, "He knows how to heal?

    " Yes, it was stated in the memorial report submitted to you last night.”

    The leader of the shadow guard quickly added, the emperor flipped through the imperial case and found out the memorial report last night. Medical skills: "How is his medical skills?"

    Last night he only noticed Shen Liang's life and completely ignored this point. If he...

    "This..." The

    Shadow Guardian hesitated and replied after pondering for a moment: "Please Your Majesty's forgiveness, Shen Liang only showed his hand when the eldest princess mansion committed a life case, and he didn't know whether his medical skills were good or bad."

    "He is only fifteen, and he shouldn't have too advanced medical skills."

    The emperor didn't blame him, he was just muttering to himself, the ominous premonition in his heart lingered, and it always felt as if something was missing, and he couldn't figure it out for a while.

    In the eastern inner city of the imperial city, no matter how heavy the rain is, whether Qingping King Pei Yuanxun is awake or not, the iron armored guards still continue the luxurious lineup of the Qingping Palace. Two rows of more than one hundred iron armored guards clear the way, and there are also two rows of more than one hundred iron armors. Guards and cavalry flocked behind, and a carriage made entirely of agarwood lives in the middle, marching toward the Qingping Palace in a mighty manner.

    "Welcome to the princess!"

    Under the attention of the hundreds of people, the huge and luxurious agarwood carriage stopped in front of the Qingping Palace. The hundreds of iron-clad guards who had been waiting outside ignored the rain. They swept their fists and knelt down on one knee. Yesterday, the emperor was greeted with a grand grandeur.

    They did all this to show an attitude, an attitude that both King Qingping and Iron Armored attaches great importance to the new princess.

    "Wang Concubine, please!"