Chapter 142

"Master..."

    Everyone was suddenly frightened by Shen Liang. Zhao Lan, who was the first to recover, yelled and rushed over: "Pass the doctor, quickly pass the doctor... Master, how are you..."

    Holding his bloody hand, Zhao Lan's tears fell down like a thread, Shen Liang was too cruel, Shen Ruiqing's palm was directly pierced with blood.

    "Presentation doctor."

    Shen Ruiting's face was also dull, and his eyes were rather obscure. He looked at Shen Liang of the murderer. He opened his mouth but didn't say anything. The hall fell into a weird one again. In the silence, after the government doctor came, Shen Ruiqing, who had never been injured, was pale with cold sweat on his face and forehead, and his body seemed to be still trembling slightly.

    "Uncle, Shen Liang is so rebellious and unfilial, don't you really care? He dared to stab my master in front of you, what else he can't do? If you don't give us justice, I will go to Beijing Zhaofu beats the drums and complains!"

    Looking at her husband worriedly, Zhao Lan hugged her daughter and shouted with tears on her face.

    Shen Ruiting frowned almost impossible to find, but Shen Liang sneered before he could speak: "Put the drums to sing injustice? You are going, Zhao Lan, let alone why Shen Qiao appeared in my room for no reason. Early in the morning, why did you guys come to my room in bright clothes? Don’t talk to me about the calf who made me get up. Even if you think I’m disrespectful, how can you be self-defeating? Relegation? And, we haven’t come back yet, why did the scandal of my private meeting in Xiangguo Temple spread throughout the entire imperial city? If there is no connection in this, no fool would believe it? Plus the old lady clearly returned While recuperating, all of us suddenly went to Xiangguo Temple to offer incense, connecting back and forth, but anyone with a bit of a brain should have noticed something. Shouldn’t we go to Jingzhao Mansion? I’ll stay with you to the end!"

    Since he dared to stab Shen Ruiqing with his hands, he wouldn’t have no afterthoughts. They would dare to stab Shen Ruiqing and they wouldn’t be screaming here anymore. Now the old godly woman is unconscious, and it’s still unknown whether he can be a director after waking up. The only person who can call the shots for them is Shen Ruiting. Zhao Lan seems impulsive, but in fact he is very calm. His threat is that Shen Ruiting’s mentality that he does not want to make things bigger and make the Hou Palace even more humiliated, of course, also There is Shen Ruiting's hostility towards him.

    "You ...... Well, we went Jingzhao House."

    Zhao Lan a reduced pupil, after Rui Shen Ting looked like a fight, you can ......

    "No, I do not go, do not go ......"

    split her desk It was Shen Qiao who was nestled in his arms. Her spirit had been severely hit. She couldn't tell whether Zhao Lan was genuine or fake. As long as she thought that her humiliation would be spread out in the court for judgment, she would Uncontrollable inner and strong fear.

    "Qiaoer..."

    Zhao Lan would be annoyed even by her own daughter when she was demolished in this way, but now seeing her look like this, she can feel her body trembling uncontrollably in her arms. Zhao Lan had no other emotions except to hold her tightly to tears, let alone any accusations.

    "Enough."

    Shen Ruiting roared: "Since you keep saying that Shen Liang killed Shen Qiao, then you first show evidence, Shen Qiao, I ask you, how did you get to Shen Liang's room?"

    Can't you just don't know?

    Under his inquiry, everyone's eyes couldn't help but look over. Shen Qiao hugged Zhao Lan and shivered, unable to say a word.