Chapter 148

"Well, it depends on you, I don't have that many people."

    They can realize this problem, which means that they really want to do a good job, but Shen Liang spreads both hands, very irresponsible generals. The problem was thrown to them. Under the circumstances that the Nether Guard could not be exposed, there were only a few people available to him on the bright side.

    "

    Leave this to me." As the son of Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry, Yang Tianyu decisively took over this problem, and everyone had no opinion.

    "What about the food? It's decided to serve porridge?"

    Xiang Zhuo asked impatiently after almost all that should be said.

    "Porridge may not be enough. It's best to be served with steamed buns. But now that prices are soaring, many people can't buy food if they have money. The price of white flour may not be something we can afford for a long time."

    Speaking of this, Xie Yan couldn't bear it. She sighed, after all, their abilities are still limited.

    "White noodle steamed buns? Are you too extravagant?"

    Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh: "Do you think ordinary people all have white noodle steamed buns? What they eat is far from what you can imagine, the most common is wild vegetable steamed buns, even in Add some cornmeal in a pot of wild vegetables, and it’s enough to get a good belly, where it might be so fine. Many people don’t eat buns a few times a year.”

    After all , he has lived in Zhuangzi for a few years, and he knows ordinary people better than them. Of hardship.

    "..."

    Is the life of the people so difficult?

    Several teenagers frowned one after another. They were born with a golden spoon, and they couldn't imagine the hardships of the people at the bottom.

    “It’s definitely impossible for us to dig wild vegetables by ourselves. It is estimated that we can’t dig them now. Basically, the vegetables grown by the people are drowned by the water. Brown rice, cornmeal is made into steamed buns, brown rice porridge is made, and sweet potatoes are added to the porridge. With our financial resources in the early stage, it should be able to support it for a period of time."

    After a little thought, Shen Liang suggested that only giving porridge is indeed too little, and they don't care if they are full, but their financial resources are limited and they can only choose relatively cheap food as much as possible.

    "Well, it can only be this way."

    Once, these teenagers who had never been short of money felt stretched.

    "It's almost like this in the early stage. When will we start?"

    Xiang Zhuo is still the most active.

    "Should this kind of matter begin sooner rather than later, why not start tomorrow?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows after seeing them one by one.

    "So fast?"

    Several teenagers exclaimed at the same time, and Xiang Zhuo suddenly took out a large stack of banknotes and threw them on the table: "Where is it soon? I even brought the money."

    "..."

    Xie Yan and the others said Speechless, Shen Liang flipped through the bank notes: "Here must be tens of thousands of taels? You have enough private money."