Chapter 149

The Murong family is still so huge and luxurious. After the burlap incident, the Murong family not only earned enough reputation as a great good person, but also has an intersection with many powerful families in the imperial city. Perhaps they have suffered heavy losses as far as the burlap is concerned. But this loss has brought them unimaginable invisible wealth, allowing them to make a lot of money.

    And all of this was brought to them by Shen Liang. The most important thing is that Shen Liang also solved the poison of Murong Hai’s beloved wife. Yu Murong’s family has a kindness that resembles re-creation. Therefore, when he has recently been in business The matter was left to the sons, and Murong Hai, who stayed with his wife wholeheartedly, heard that Shen Liang was visiting, so he immediately invited them to the hall.

    However, Murong Hai is an old fox who has been in shopping malls for decades. Shen Liang used to send someone to notify Murong’s house in advance. However, he suddenly came to the door this time, and he came with Xie Ge’s grandson. It was definitely not possible to tell them about the past. After temporarily unsure of his intentions, Murong Hai decided to watch the changes first.

    "The two are Master Shen and Master Xie?"

    Entering the hall, Murong Hai pretended not to recognize Shen Liang, and enthusiastically clasped his fists at them.

    "Patriarch Murong." The

    two also got up and returned the salute. Murong Hai greeted as he walked towards the master seat: "You two don't need to be polite, please sit down."

    "Thank you Patriarch Murong."

    Shen Liang thanked each other and took a look at each other before sitting again. Come down.

    "I don't know if the two came to the humble house suddenly, but what's the difficulty?"

    Even if he pretended not to know him, Murong Hai couldn't really use the patron's aura to deal with Shen Liang. After careful consideration, he decided to go straight to the subject without guessing. Trying to guess but revealing the stuffing.

    "Patriarch Murong is really a bold person."

    Shen Liang turned his head and exchanged a look with Xie Yan before continuing: "It's true that there is something I want to trouble Patriarch Murong. It's like this. At present, Daqin is suffering from disasters everywhere, watching the refugees from the imperial city more and more The more, I, Master Xie, Master Xiang Er from Lin'an Houfu, Master Yang from Shangshufu of the Criminal Ministry, and Master Wei from the Minister of Industry and I wanted to do something within our power for the refugees. After discussing them, we decided to settle in Jiulipu. There are a lot of porridge and buns in the area, but, presumably Patriarch Murong should also know that nowadays prices in the imperial city are soaring, many people may not be able to buy food even if they have money, and what we need to do requires a lot of food. Looking at the whole In the imperial city, the only one who can provide us with food for a long time is the Murong family, so we specially came to visit the Murong Patriarch, hoping that the Murong Patriarch can help one or two. In the future, we will supply sufficient food for a long time, and the price will be based on the market price. , Don’t give any special discounts.” After

    speaking, the two stood up one after another, clasped fists and bowed.

    "Well..."

    Murong Hai agreed with just one mouthful. Because of Xie Yan's presence, he had to pretend to be contemplative. Knowing the coolness of his inner affair, he couldn't help but secretly admire Murong Hai's wisdom and calmness, but Xie Yan, who didn't know anything, saw it. But his heart was hanging down to his throat, for fear that he would refuse. If Murong's family didn't agree, the others would probably not. Without a stable food supply channel, they couldn't do anything.