Chapter 22

"Master Fifth, you have already brought your clothes. Would you like to try them on?" The

    scene was very embarrassing. Feiyu Pavilion's eyes were in charge of the man who brought Shen Liang's custom-made clothes and quickly smiled. I am reminded before that how the Tanglin Houfu has nothing to do with them. They are in business. Businessmen only pay attention to making money by being friendly. No one wants their shop to be filled with these messy things.

    "Alright." The

    goal has been achieved, and Shen Liang didn't bother to talk to Shen Qiaoxu and Weishe again: "Eighth sister, if it's okay, I'll try on clothes first."

    "Well, good."

    The hand holding the handkerchief tightened. Shen Qiao nodded naturally. Under the leadership of the shopkeeper, the three masters and servants of Shen Liang went to the fitting room at the back. The clothes made by Feiyu Pavilion Embroider Niang were nothing to say, no matter the style or size, Shen Liang I didn't try it myself, but asked Qi Yue Qi Xuan to try it, and by the way he ordered a few other clothes for them, and picked a lot of necessary accessories such as jade head crowns.

    "Master Fifth, it may take some time for your remaining clothes, plus the two little sons, I will send you to the mansion together."

    Only two Shen Liang clothes were made in three days . A whole piece of cloth can make a few fits. The shopkeeper said with a smile on his face while receiving the money, and Shen Liang nodded: "Okay, send it directly to my return hospital, without passing through the people of the Hou Mansion." After

    that, Shen Liang stood up, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan, who had already tried his clothes, both picked up his newly purchased items, and the shopkeeper personally enthusiastically sent them out. Shen Qiao is no longer there. He should have no face to stay and go home crying. Up.

    "

    Cool Liang, it's getting late, let's go back." The three masters and servants drove their carriages to the largest medicine shop in the imperial city to grab a lot of medicinal materials. During the period, Shen Liang accidentally heard the news of the bandits committing suicide. For a moment, he was surprised that it was not that the Liu family escaped, but that Pei Yuanxun was so easy to commit suicide. Of course, this was because he didn't know that Pei Yuanxun was not involved in the bandits. Under encirclement and interrogation.

    "No, go to Tyson House, we will eat outside."

    Shaking his head, Shen Liang closed his eyes and leaned against the carriage. Liu Wenjin is now just an imperial capital, a fourth-rank official position. Even if Pei Yuanxun is useless, it is impossible for him to kill people easily. Could it be that at this time, they just Already hooked up with Qin Yunshen? In the previous life, he knew that the Liu family was his only after he married Qin Yunshen, but he didn't know exactly when they were embarrassed.

    "Yeah."

    Seeing that his eyebrows seemed to be showing a little fatigue, Qi Yue didn't say anything, lifted the car curtain and said to Qi Xuan before sitting back and looking at him quietly. After several days of getting along, They can see Shen Liang's changes, and they know that he is hiding a lot of things from them. At the beginning, they will ask questions. If he wants to answer, he will honestly tell them. If he doesn't want to answer, he will often follow them in various circles. Every time they went around in the ditch, and after several consecutive times, they stopped asking, as long as it was cool or cool.

    Tyson House is a relatively large restaurant in the imperial city. The four major cities all have their branches. The cool clothes are too simple, and they once again become the focus of attention when they enter, but they don’t care. They ask for a box. I went to the second floor with Xiao Er and waited until all the dishes they ordered were on the table. Shen Liang didn't move his chopsticks, but instead loosened the baggage he had brought from the carriage.

    "What are you doing Liangliang?"

    Qi Yue and Qi Xuan looked at him strangely when he saw him take out a set of gray cotton-padded clothes from his bag.

    "I have something to go out for a while, you just have dinner here, remember, don't let anyone in."

    Changed clothes, Shen Liang drew his hair again, covered his face a little bit, and after a while, a little The boy is dressed up.

    "Go out? Let's go with you."

    As soon as he heard that he was going to leave, Qi Yue and the two had to stand up, and Shen Liang quickly stopped them: "Brother Yue, Brother Xuan, you can't go, I don't know if anyone is watching We, but all be careful, you must stay to cover me, rest assured, I am not far from here, and I will be back soon."

    "But..."

    They are still not at ease, after all, the cold appearance looks really weak and very bullying, although after a few days of things, they all know that he is no longer the soft persimmon that anyone can squeeze round.

    "No, but Qi Yue, Qi Xuan, this is an order!"

    His expression was restrained, and he said coldly and sternly, his eyes instantly sharp like a blade.

    "Cool..." The

    two were visibly startled. Qi Xuan wanted to say something more, but was caught by Qi Yue. He shook his head at him, and Qi Yue turned to Shen Liang: "Well, then, Liangliang, you are also careful. Point."

    Liangliang is not the same as before. He has ideas, and they should believe him more.

    "Yeah."

    Without saying anything, Shen Liang nodded, turned around and listened to the door for a while, and then opened the door and stepped out after making sure that there was no movement outside. Qi Xuan wanted to follow, and Qi Yue still pulled tightly. Hold him.

    "Brother, Liangliang is still a child, just in case..."

    "Nothing, Xiaoxuan, excessive protection will harm Liangliang, and even if we follow along, we can't help him. It's better to stay here. Something within his power." It

    is impossible to say that it is not frustrated . The master they have been protecting since childhood is slowly growing up, making them seem more and more useless, but he can't admit defeat, since Liang Liang has grown up. Then they will grow up with him.

    "..."

    Qi Xuan is relatively pure and impulsive, but he is not stupid. He sat on a stool weakly after hearing the words. After a long time, he raised his head and said: "Brother, I want to learn martial arts."

    "Huh?"

    Qi Yue Raised an eyebrow, and then said quickly and clearly: "Alright, learn a little bit of fist and footwork, at least not at the mercy of others when you are in danger. When I go back, I will tell Liang Liang, I should also learn something. , Can’t be left behind every time.”

    They are not afraid of tiredness or hardship, but they are afraid of being abandoned by Shen Liang. The three of them have depended on each other since childhood and grew up together, having long regarded each other as their most important relatives.