Chapter 82

"Lei Zhen, I still can't sleep."

    Halfway through the ugly time, after returning to the Zhonglinyuan for a while, Shen Liang sat on the windowsill with his legs on the window, tilted his head and looked at the new moon in the sky, as if mumbling to himself again. It seemed to be chatting with Lei Zhen, but Lei Zhen was not seen around him.

    "The time to come is always here. There is an armored guard next to King Qingping, so nothing will happen."

    Lei Zhen didn't see the figure, but his voice came into his ears through the night, with a faint smile on his face: "He doesn't need me yet. Worry, with his martial arts, self-protection is definitely okay, what I worry about is..."

    What is it?

    Shen Liang himself couldn't say clearly. He was already in deep sleep at this time, but he couldn't fall asleep anymore.

    "You said I want to find something..."

    "Lord!"

    Okay, Lei Zhen can't stand him anymore. I'm afraid he will have a whim, and where he will go for a night tour, who knows he will Don't want to go to Mochizuki Castle?

    "What's the rush? I want to ask if I want to find something to do for the people in the backyard. This is a rare opportunity. I can't sleep anyway. I feel a little sorry for them if I don't have to toss them." I

    was interrupted rashly. Not annoyed, but also laughed casually and stupidly.

    "...You say, I will do it." In the

    next second, Lei Zhen's slender and high-spirited body appeared out of the window, his tiger eyes locked on him deeply like a torch: "However, you must go to sleep right away."

    This is almost in time . Now, if Yuan Shao and the others know that he is so disregarding the Lord's body, they probably have to ask him to go to the school to practice.

    "Lei Zhen, do you like anyone?"

    The conversation between the two was simply wrong. Lei Zhen frowned slightly when he heard the words: "No."

    As a candidate for the leader of the Nether Guardian, what he has to learn from the beginning is sensible. Just a lot, how can you have time to think about those turbulent things?

    "Really?"

    Hearing this, Shen Liang tilted his head and put his arm on his head: "Nothing is actually good, at least it won't hurt others or yourself. There was a fool before. He thought he knew what love was and gave it all. To love, only for that little warmth, but in the end he discovered that for that kind of warmth that is not even a charity, he ruined his only brother, all the good friends around him, even only met The life of his mother’s relatives once, even himself, was completely ruined, and there was no whole body. It is estimated that even the corpse will be exposed to the wilderness, right? Lei Zhen, do you think he is a fool? Three legs in the world The toad is hard to find, and the two-legged man is hard to find? Why do you stupidly hang on a tree with a crooked neck? Like it? Hehe...what a holy word, but if it is bloodied Dyeing red, can it be considered holy?” I

    don’t know if the torment of being unable to sleep loosened his defenses, or if the audience was Lei Zhen, one of the people who died for him last, Shen Liang seemed to tell a story. The same mocking of himself, the smile on his face was bleak and bleak, but no tears fell along with it, he could no longer shed a tear for his previous life, stupid is stupid, not worthy of sympathy, even if it is his own sympathy.

    "Master..."

    Lei Zhen frowned and looked at him, always feeling as if he was talking about himself, but according to the information collected by their Nether Guards, he had never seen such a man in his fifteen years of life, and neither did he After encountering the sufferings he said, for a while, he didn't praise him and judged whether he was ridiculing casually, but he was quite sure that this was not the lord!