Chapter 69

Early in the morning, before dawn and Shen was cool, he went out with Qi Yue and Qi Xuan. This time, Shaoguang didn’t consciously follow him, but was responsible for quietly helping them to remove the eyeliner of those from the Shen family. , But went to the vegetable market, and Shen Liang, who was specially dressed up and low-key, followed Qi Yue Qixuan, and when there were more people, he quietly disappeared into the crowd.

    "Lord, why are you here at this time?"

    Wang Qingfeng, who was just in the dark, opened the door when he heard the movement, stared with fright, and quickly turned to let Shen Liang enter, and then cautiously looked outside. Make sure no one is following before closing the door.

    "I have an urgent matter to see Lei Zhen, and I have to trouble Uncle Wang for a trip."

    Today , I have to report to Tianmen College. Shen Liang has no time to delay, so he just went straight to the topic.

    "It's

    okay to talk about the trouble, the lord should do things, you wait a moment, and I will come." "Okay."

    Watching the other party leave, Shen Liang sat down and fell into contemplation. It is not enough to arrange the Dark Guard, the most important thing is. It was his so-called father. If possible, he wouldn't want to see him at all, but for You'er, he had to talk to him if he didn't want to.

    "Lord!"

    Before Shen Liang waited for too long, Lei Zhen came soon. Zheng Han, Yang Peng and Yuan Shao were still with him, and Xiao Yu had already personally gone to the Northwest battlefield.

    "Sit, don't be

    polite ." Shen Liang said with a smile, pointing to the empty place. Several people were not polite with him, and sat down around the table one after another.

    "Master, I heard that King Qingping begged to marry you in public, but it's true?"

    Thinking that he came here specially because Qi Xuan brought a message, Lei Zhen directly asked as soon as he sat down. Looking at his face, it seemed that he was not friendly.

    "There is indeed this, I also agreed." I did

    n't understand how they would care about this, and Shen Liang didn't hide it. There is nothing he can't tell them about him.

    "Do you know the Lord, his true identity?"

    Lei Zhen asked seriously after looking at him with complicated eyes.

    Hearing that, Shen Liang faintly noticed something: "The real identity?"

    Isn't he the Qingping King? Impossible, Iron Armored Guard will not mistake his master, it should be that he still has a stronger identity than King Qingping, so big that Lei Zhen and the others have to worry about him.

    "It seems that the lord doesn't know it anymore."

    Lei Zhen's group of people spits out a suffocating breath. After a moment of silence, Yuan Shaofu looked up again: "The lord wants to know his true identity?"

    "Huh?"

    Shen Liang is almost impossible to find. Frowning, does he want to know the true identity of Pei Yuanxun? Naturally, but since Pei Yuanxun didn't take the initiative to say, why should he know through this situation? Is he Qingping King, is there any other identity important? As long as Pei Yuanxun is still Pei Yuanxun.

    After understanding this, Shen Liang smiled and shook his head: "No, I am after Pei Yuanxun, not his identity."

    He believed that one day Pei Yuanxun would tell him in person.