Chapter 60

Touch a bow and arrow?

    Ling Yucheng expressed suspicion, but he didn't stubbornly ask, after all, they were really unfamiliar.

    "If I can, I would rather be your friend than the enemy." To

    be his enemy is terrible!

    He has always known that he is not stupid, but he is definitely not shrewd. It is still advisable that he has a beast-like intuition, and now his keen intuition tells him that being his friend is definitely better than being his enemy. happy.

    "If you don't see someone's true face, we will never be friends." The

    corner of the lips hooked, and he said in a deep and meaningful way.

    "What do you mean?"

    Ling Yucheng frowned, but Shen Liang didn't pay attention to him anymore. He stepped forward and clasped his fists and said, "The princess, Duanjun, although it was not my intention, but I was challenged twice. It was a little unpleasant, I am really very sorry. To apologize, I would like to donate a thousand shi rice. I also ask the princess and the king of Duanjun to forgive me.” The

    voice fell, and the audience was shocked. A thousand shi rice, for them For these rich and nobles, it is not a big sum, but who is not clear about the desolate situation? In general, the maximum monthly amount of money for a large family's daughter is about 100 taels. Where did he get the money to buy a thousand shi rice? What's more, because of the continuous heavy rain, the price of the imperial city is the same every day. A thousand stones of rice is no longer a small amount, and the two challenges are indeed a bit unpleasant, but strictly speaking, it has nothing to do with him. , Why should he pay his own pocket and apologize?

    "This son is righteous, long-sleeved and good at

    dancing at a young age. What's more commendable is that he is kind-hearted. Yes, Tanglin Houfu is blessed." Old Xie Ge touched his goatee and praised him without hesitation . Elder Zeng and Elder Zhao also nodded again and again, and they all understood their desolate behavior as doing good deeds in the name of apologizing.

    The three highly respected and respected elders all said so, what else can others say? However, the position of the Shen family is inevitably a bit embarrassing, especially Shen Ruiting. If you ask who is the most popular person today, it is undoubtedly Shen Liang. There is no one. He is in the limelight, and his face is also the face of the Dongling Houfu. He had never looked at this son directly, and even wished that he would never appear in his sight. Now he has not only been recognized by many people, but even the three cabinet elders have unanimously praised him. For a while, Shen Ruiting could not tell. It's obscure and complicated, and I don't know what to do with the son who died of his beloved wife in the future.

    "Yes, I didn't shame Wei Zeqian, so this palace accepted your 1,000-stone rice."

    Princess Yuehua, who hadn't spoken herself for a long time, stood up and walked to Shen Liang, and her horse followed her closely. On the other hand, Shen Ruiting and everyone in the Shen family dared not say anything about her behavior of mentioning only Wei Zeqian and excluding the Tanglin Houfu.

    "This is the payment voucher for the one-thousand-stone rice at Murong's Mipu. The eldest princess only needs to send someone to collect it."

    Even if she stands opposite the most noble princess of the royal family, Shen Liang is still not humble and respectful. The voucher was handed over with a lack of style.

    "Well, it's hard for you to think so thoughtfully."

    Throwing a look at the maid, and beckoning him to accept the voucher, the eldest princess casually said: "The palace and your father Wei Zeqian were acquaintances back then. Now that I see you, I can't help but let go. My palace thought of him once, Shen Liang, would he be willing to accompany my palace and her husband for a walk?"