Chapter 131

"See the three princes, the three princes, and the king of Qingping!"

    It was the attack and the collapse of the Yingfeng Bridge. Pei Yuanxun was cold and was not in the mood to take a walk anymore. He went back and called the husband of the three princes. Across the creek, Shen Hui, who had obviously been here for a while, trot over. The third prince, Qin Yunyi, did not wake up and was still lazily leaning on Ling Yulin. Ling Yulin also let him. Pei Yuanyu had no affection for the Shen family. , Of course, he didn’t care about him, and he still said helplessly: "Why is the third brother here?"

    "The dining hall brought the fast food. I think it will be cold and you will not return. Later, I will accompany my grandmother to worship Buddha. , I’m afraid you’ll come out looking for you when you’re hungry.”

    Shen Hui got up awkwardly and tried to be as calm as possible, but he seemed to have forgotten that, except for the lazy Qin Yunyi, who was not a human being at the scene? The unwillingness and anger he thought he had hidden well all fell into their sight nakedly.

    "Afraid I will be hungry?"

    Shen Liang didn't want to express his unwillingness to anger. Even in front of the second room, he was like a grandson, so what right did he have to be unwilling in front of the prince and the prince? His life is indeed worthy of sympathy, but he was unwilling to use the wrong place. He said he found it because he was afraid that he was hungry. But Lei Zhen clearly told him before that since they were discharged from the hospital, he Just follow them, but they just dumped him.

    "Hmm...Hmm." For some

    reason, Shen Hui always felt something was wrong with Shen Liang's dull eyes, so he didn't dare to meet him.

    "In that case, let's go back." The

    corners of his lips twitched slightly, and Shen Liang moved a little bit away from Pei Yuanxun: "The prince, the third prince, and the third prince, Shen Liang will leave first."

    He went back and looked at them. What are you doing?

    "Well, go back and change clothes, they are all dirty."

    With Pei Yuanxun's eyesight, how can he not see anything, but he didn't ask to be with him, just glanced at him because of a fall. Dirty clothes.

    "Thank you, Lord."

    After finishing talking politely and courteously, Shen Liang took Lei Zhen and Yao Guang and left with Shen Hui.

    "There is still such a person in the Shen family?"

    Ling Yulin raised his eyebrows as he watched them. If someone with their status is not in place, it would be good to recognize all the descendants of the Shen family. May know.

    "Erfang concubine, a thing

    that doesn't help it." Pei Yuanxun sneered. Although he still doesn't know what he will do, there is no doubt that he is calculating Shenliang.

    "Well, it's a good thing to have self-esteem, but unfortunately, his self-esteem seems to have been used in the wrong place."