Chapter 136

This night is destined to be a sleepless night for many people. The dawn is just breaking, the sun rises, and the morning bell is ringing in Xiangguo Temple. The dull bells continue to sound long and long, and they also wake up many people who are still sleeping.

    "What time is it?"

    Haitangyuan, the old lady who was still sitting on the bedside suddenly opened her eyes, and Zhao Lan, who was napping with her head on the side, also woke up in surprise. They were so excited last night that they didn't have it all night. Back to the room, I couldn't help but squinted a while ago, and suddenly woke up with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

    "Returning to the old lady, when I first arrived in Mao."

    Chunxiang looked down and forced a confession forward, and handed over the wrung-out hot veil: "Old lady, please use it."

    "Well, is there any change in

    Dongmeiyuan ?" took the veil. , The old godly woman asked while wiping, the chirping birds outside the window were like his unrepressive joy at this time, but she still couldn't show it, she had to see the tragic situation of the little beast with her own eyes before she could really laugh.

    "Nothing changed."

    "Serve the old man to change clothes and take out the red shirt."

    Generally, people who have died of their husbands in old age, even the madam, will only choose dull or plain white dresses. The clothes, the big red that symbolizes the status of the house, will only make people laugh for no reason, but today she is in a good mood, as if the depression of many days has been wiped out in a moment, and there is no need to pay attention to so much.

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang, who smelled interesting, looked at each other, and saw the uncontrollable excitement in each other’s eyes. The two concubines who had only quarreled yesterday left unanimously and went back to change their clothes. Today, they both plan to be bright and beautiful. Appeared in front of everyone.

    At two quarters, the sky was bright and bright, and in the hall of the building in the middle of Haitang Court, all the concubines in the second room were waiting there respectfully.

    "Mother, third aunt."

    When Zhao Lan Lu Yang came out, the concubines stood up together. The two of them did not give them a rare expression. There was even a smile on Zhao Lan's face: "You have also seen the situation when we came yesterday. We might as well go back soon after the incense."

    "Yes, mother."

    Naturally, the concubines did not dare to express any opinions.

    "Grandma!"

    "Mother!"

    After a while, the old goddess appeared in the hall with the support of her close, and the group got up again. The old goddess did not go to sit down, her eyes swept away, quite a bit. "Why don't you see Qiaoer and them? There are Xiaosan and Xiaowu, why didn't they come?"

    "Mother, it's cold on the mountain, Qiaoer and Jinger caught cold without paying attention, I let them drink After taking the medicine and staying in the room to rest, Qiang'er might have overslept. As for Xiao San and Xiao Wu..."

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang stepped forward to support her. The unfinished words of the former were thought-provoking, while the latter pouted and said bitterly in public: "Xiaowu has never put us in the eyes, so why would he take our greetings? "