Chapter 140

Holding subtle hopes, Shen Ruiting ordered someone to take his waist card to the hospital to invite an imperial physician to treat the old lady. He also concluded that he had a stroke. After this tossing, the night was darkened, and he ordered After the grandmother and maids of Hexiangyuan were well taken care of, Shen Ruiting took a group of people to the main courtyard hall. Except for Shen Xiao and Shenyang, who had never dared to see anyone, all the people from the Shen family were basically there.

    "You're all dumb? Speak, don't you know how to say one by one on weekdays?" The

    hall was unspeakably quiet, and Shen Ruiting swept them one by one with a sullen face, except for the neat and cool clothes, the rest of them were more or less Shao Du was a little embarrassed. The most miserable one was Shen Qiao, who was nestled in Zhao Lan's arms. Although her emotions had temporarily stabilized, the injuries on her body and soul could not heal so quickly.

    No one dared to stand up first, and the silence was not broken, but even more suffocation.

    "Okay, very good!"

    Shen Ruiting was so angry that he suddenly shot the case: "Shen Qiang, if I remember correctly, your mother told me the day before yesterday that you would not go to Xiangguo Temple, and you should stay in the mansion to take care of her. , Why did you suddenly go yesterday? And...you did such a shameful thing.”

    After the last incident, Shen Ruiting’s feelings about Shen Liang became complicated for a while, although he did not completely abandon his past dislikes. , But he will not blindly listen and believe, so even before they came back, Liu Shuhan and Shen Ruiqing and Shen Ruijiang both insisted that Shen Liang was doing a ghost, and he did not subconsciously identify him as usual.

    "I..."

    Shen Qianghong narrowed her eyes and shrank her neck. She didn't dare to respond to him. Liu Shuhan hurriedly took her into her arms when she saw this. How could it be possible to take the initiative to do something worthy? Now that she is in trouble, she is also a victim. Lord Hou does not find out the truth, but returns our daughter to her innocence, but instead blames her here. What is the reason?"

    Yesterday, she always felt bad when she learned that Shen Qiang went to Xiangguo Temple secretly without telling her. Unexpectedly, her ominous premonition had come true. Liu Shuhan was also extremely angry, but she was her daughter after all. Can't you just watch her become the target of public criticism?

    "It's just because you raised the prince who questioned it."

    Liu Shuhan obviously overestimated Shen Ruiting's tolerance for the three of them. A rebuttal choked Liu Shuhan's face pale. Back then, if she hadn't given him medicine, she would have crawled him. The bed, pregnant with Shen Xiao, how could he become his concubine?

    Shen Ruiqing and the others, who are familiar with the inside story, slid through a touch of sarcasm and disdain. They sat quietly in the corner drinking tea and paused for a while, holding up the teacup to block the sneer at the corners of their mouths. This is really a big irony, mother. How similar is the situation of the women? If Shen Qiang didn't become a regular concubine, but a side concubine like a concubine, it would be even more fun.

    "

    Master Hou ..." Looking at the man he has loved for a lifetime, Liu Shuhan only felt uncomfortable and wronged in his heart, and his tears fell uncontrollably. After twenty years, he still refuses to let go of those things. ? What is good about Wei Zeqian? Why is he still obsessed with him after he has been dead for more than ten years, and still can't see her good?