Chapter 124

"Our young master is kind, and you are also polite. With this as a boundary, if anyone crosses the boundary or jumps in the queue, the steamed buns will stop being sent."

    Seeing that the refugees were agitated, they shook the light and took a step forward, and everyone felt a chill. A deep crack suddenly appeared on the ground, and the originally chaotic scene suddenly calmed down. In order to get the buns, the refugees had to push each other in a long line.

    "Ah ......"

    "yapping ......"

    crowd pushing and shoving, everyone's eyes are shining white bread only that, can not wait to get our hands on quickly, a back carrying a probably a two year old child, hungry Only the skinny and petite man was knocked to the ground. The child behind was crying in pain, but the crowd of pushing and pushing did not stop. Seeing that the father and son were about to be trampled, Shen Liang threw it to Lei Zhen. With eyes, the latter suddenly flew up.

    "Dabao, Dabao... don't cry..."

    With Lei Zhen's intervention, the man who fell on the ground and couldn't get up couldn't care about his own pain, shaking his hands, untied the cloth belt that bound the child behind him, and hugged him. Tears flowed down. Such scenes were happening everywhere. Even many children died of starvation and disease a long time ago. The refugees seemed to have become accustomed to it and couldn't stir up any waves at all.

    "Crying can't solve the problem. Let's see if the child is injured." I

    don't know when, the crowd spontaneously yielded a way, Shen Liang walked over and squatted in front of them, talking and touching the child. Dirty and thin hands: "The child is a little cold and feverish. You can see if there is any trauma. Lei Zhen, you can ask the monks in the temple if they have medicine for the treatment of wind and cold. Let them bring a bowl and we will give it the money."

    "But..."

    Lei Zhen looked hesitantly, their people were inconvenient to show up, and the people around them were irrational, in case...

    "It's okay, go." He

    looked up at the crowd that had calmed down, and Shen Liang smiled slightly. The people are actually kind and honest, as long as he does not suppress them, they will not embarrass him.

    "Um."

    Nothing, Lei Zhen could only fly up, stepping on the shoulders of the people and flying to the monk guarding the intersection with one leap.

    "Thank you, thank you...thank you..."

    Unexpectedly, he would help his child to treat the illness. After he recovered, the man held the child and knelt on the ground and kept kowtow to him. Disgusted with the dirt on his whole body, he stretched out his hand to help him and smiled gently: "Get up, come and wait with me first."

    "Okay, okay..." The

    man nodded in tears, losing his home and relatives these days. , Shen Liang was undoubtedly the first person to lend a helping hand to their father and son, which made him feel warm and couldn't stop his tears.

    Bring them back to the carriage, Shen Liang took out a water bag and handed it to him, then stuffed him two big steamed buns, and placed him behind the carriage: "First eat something, how to take care of the sick child if you don’t fill your stomach? ? " "

    Thank you ...... Thank you ...... "

    sitting on the floor man bag in one hand, one hand holding the bread, I could not say anything except thank you, combined with the still grateful tears.