Chapter 145

This night, the Hou Mansion was destined that many people could not sleep. After Shen Liang returned, Fu Ying and others rarely disturbed him. They all knew that he was tired, not physically, but spiritually and spiritually. He’s double fatigued. Those who harm him are all his relatives. If anyone stands on his side, it’s hard not to collapse. Fu Ying and others feel that his heart must be very bitter. Now he The only thing needed is one person to be calm and alone.

    But what they didn’t know was that Shen Liang had broken down long ago. Now he doesn’t regard those people as relatives at all. Naturally, there is no saying that they are not tired, but he is very grateful for their thoughtfulness, so he went back and simply cleaned up. Then I just fell asleep.

    "Hmm..." I

    don't know how long I slept, Shen Liang opened his eyes in a daze, a vague figure appeared in his sight, before he could tell the truth, the familiar breath let him confirm the other party's Identity, a smile slowly bloomed: "Master Wang is accustomed to crawling on the bed?" During the

    chuckle, his slender fingers stroked his face soft as if boneless.

    Pei Yuanxun grabbed his hand and sent it to his lips and gently kissed: "Wake up?"

    He was afraid that he had come long ago, and he had slept in Shen Liang's bed for a long time, getting up with a low voice. After the unique sexy hoarse.

    "Hmm...not yet, what time is it?"

    Shen Liang squinted slightly and did not withdraw his hand, still wanting to continue to sleep back into the cage.

    "When it's not yet Mao, be good, I will sleep with you for a while."

    "Yeah..." I

    don't know if his words are too sweet, or he really didn't sleep enough, Shen Liang closed his eyes and drilled into his arms. After I got drilled, I stopped squirming obediently until I adjusted to a comfortable sleeping position. The man who got up early was already impulsive, and Pei Yuanxun was unconsciously made his whole body hot and dry. Seeing that he closed his eyes and fell asleep again, his face My eyes are full of helplessness.

    "Go to sleep."

    After staring at him for a moment, Pei Yuanxuan tucked the quilt for him and hugged him to sleep together.

    It may be because the two of them were both unprepared for each other and both happy with each other. In this sense, they slept for two hours, until Qi Yuelai knocked on the door, and the two opened their eyes one after another, when they saw each other for the first time. He laughed unanimously, as calm as an old husband and wife, without any embarrassment or reluctance.

    "Button!"

    "Rang

    Liang , are you awake?" The knock on the door sounded again, accompanied by Qi Yue's worried question, Shen Liang slightly propped up his body: "Awake, something?"

    "Well, Xiang The Second Young Master sent a post yesterday, inviting you to have a meeting at Tyson Building today, saying that there is something to discuss, and it is about to come to Shishi."

    "I know, let Brother Xuan go and talk to them first. I'll go later."

    "Okay."

    The conversation between the two ended. Shen Liang fluffed up his long hair and smiled at Pei Yuanzheng who was lying on the outside to block him from getting out of bed: "I didn't hear me. Is there anything else? Hurry up, I'm going to ask Brother Yue to come in and comb my hair."