Chapter 87

This torrential rain lasted more than half a month. Mochizuki City’s dyke almost collapsed several times, and each time it was temporarily stabilized by the soldiers of the Ling family who blocked it with flesh and blood, but the Mochizuki dam was stabilized, but the downstream areas were not immune. The disaster was still serious, and the people were killed and wounded countless. Every day in the court hall was lifeless, from the emperor to the civil and military officials, all of whom were secretive, for fear of incurring serious consequences if they were not careful.

    When the rainstorm lasted until the twentieth day, Mochizuki City suddenly heard an emergency report. The dyke was once again destroyed by the gap last night. Most of Mochizuki City was ruthlessly submerged by floods. Fortunately, Qingping Wang Pei Yuanxun personally led the reinforcements of the iron armored guards. It was blocked again, but King Qingping was injured as a result. He was rushing back to the imperial city under the escort of the armored guard.

    "Yuan Yu was injured? Is it serious?"

    He said something symbolically, and approved Ling Wei's memorial. The emperor hurriedly retired, and when he returned to the imperial study room, he invited his dark guard commander to inquire.

    "Yes, according to spies return in time to save the princes of the ferocious floods length Duanmu stabbed in the abdomen, the injury is not heavy, but great command of the armored guard Tianshu has personally led escort him back."

    Dark Guardian The commander knelt on one knee, bowed his head and replied respectfully.

    "Can all the armored guards be withdrawn?" The

    emperor continued to ask after a little thought.

    "Originally, all of them were to be evacuated, but at the request of General Ling and Huaiyang Hou, most of the troops were left temporarily. When your majesty's reinforcements arrive, they will immediately evacuate."

    "Touch!"

    Hearing the words, the emperor. With a sullen face, he slapped the armrest of the dragon chair: "The armored guard is my Da Qin army. When did he become his private property? When disaster is at stake, they don't want to help the people, just because Pei Yuanxun was injured. To evacuate, what's the use of raising them?" An

    angry roar resounded throughout the Imperial Study Room, but the emperor seemed to have forgotten that the iron armored guard stayed in Mochizuki City, wasn't he more worried? Moreover, the royal family hadn't allocated any salary to the armored guards anymore, and he was not raising the armored guards at all.

    "Continue to pay attention to the dynamics of Iron Armored Guardian and Mochizuki City, go down." I

    don't know how long the emperor, who had no response, waved his hand tiredly. When he was the only one in the Yushufang, his gloomy face suddenly climbed into a distorted one. Smile, Pei Yuanxun is injured, well hurt!

    Dongling     Houfu

    "What did you say? Was it badly hurt?"

Recently, Shen Liang has been lying at home, even though Houfu temporarily handed Zhongcun to the charity because Shen Ruiting couldn't bear the many things in the backyard. The pleasing aunts Sun Jing, Liu Shuhan and the second room and the third room made a mess, and he did not step out of the hospital again, as if he was truly isolated from the world. In the past, no matter what Lei Zhen reported, he always Very calm, until today, I heard that Pei Yuanxuan was injured, Shen Liang jumped up, and finally changed his face.

    "It is said that it is not serious and the wound is not deep. The armored guard is already on his way back to escort him. He will be there at the latest."