Chapter 99

This night, an imperial decree, I don't know how many people's plans have been messed up, and the only happy people are probably Pei Yuanxun and Shen Liang who have tasted their wishes.

    "Woo..."

    Shen Qiao, who rushed back to the bedroom with her face covered, threw herself down on the bed and cried so badly, she was so miserable, all of her maids stood by the bed at a loss. They would smash things on them frantically, and all the pillows and quilts would fall to the ground. This was what Zhao Lan chased in and saw.

    "Second Madam."

    "Go down, and come in when you call you."

    "Yes."

    Waved back the maids, Zhao Lan sighed helplessly, stepped forward and moved her daughter's body, reaching out and turning her over. Embracing her in her arms: "Does the Qiaoer have a stomachache? Would you like to find a doctor for your mother to show you?"

    The thoughts of the daughter's family, the mother is not clear at all, it must be a lie, even if She hadn't noticed before, and she should have noticed something tonight, but seeing her crying so sad, Zhao Lan couldn't bear to cut directly into the subject, and pampered her right hand to touch her stomach that was kicked by Shen Liang.

    "Mother..." The

    more someone cares, the sadder Shen Qiao will cry. A beautiful little face is covered with tears. Zhao Lan feels that her heart is about to break, holding her face and helping her wipe her while sighing. Said: "Silly Qiaoer, why do you like King Qingping? Even if there is no coldness today, they will be other people in the future. King Qingping is not something we can think of."

    Even if she blindly considers herself too much. Gao, I have to admit that they are not worthy of King Qingping. If Wei's family is the first family of Quanshou, then King Qingping is the first family of princes. It is more than enough to have a princess. If Shen Liang hadn't been backed by a guardian, he would also be unqualified.

    "But, but I just like him, woooo..."

    After Shen Qiao choked and said, he cried and threw himself into her arms. She was only ten years old at the time, but she saw Pei Yuanxun who came from a distance outside Tianmen College, with a heart. It was firmly tied to him. For four years, she carefully hid her feelings, for fear that others would find out. Before that, she had never thought about marrying King Qingping, but why was it Shen Liang? Why can he be the imperial concubine of Qingping, staying with such a beautiful figure, and she can only look at it from a distance? She is not convinced, she can't accept it, anyone can, but the cold can't do it.

    "Mother, please help me figure out a solution. I don't want Shen Liang to marry, don't..." After

    crying for a while, Shen Qiao pitifully raised his head in her arms again, Zhao Lan smoothed his hair in distress. Then he sighed helplessly: "You, didn't you hear it before? King Qingping is now at stake, and he may pass away at any time. Shen Liang is a widow who married in the past..."

    "I don't listen, I don't listen... none of you It hurts me..."

    Before he finished speaking, Shen Qiao shook his head vigorously while covering his ears, and then rigidly dragged her up and pushed her out: "Go out, you go out, I don't want to see you, go out...

    " Qiaoer..."

    "Bump!"

    Zhao Lan was pushed out of the door by her daughter all the way, but Zhao Lan was angry and anxious, but Shen Qiao couldn't hear what he said, so she closed the door in front of him.