Chapter 137

At this moment, the old goddess and Zhao Lan and Lu Yang are all thinking about taking people to break through the desolate "amorous feelings". They would never dream that Shen Qiang and Shen Jing had already been caught and raped by the princes and the big celebrities around the emperor. In bed, in the name of Shen Liang's disrespect for the elders, the three mother-in-law and daughter-in-law broke into Dongmeiyuan with a mighty person. Without stopping, they went straight to the main room of the building closest to Haitangyuan.

    Quietly in front of the main house, there was no movement at all, and no cold servants were seen. The eyes of the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law were shining with satisfaction, thinking that it was Shen Hui who sent Lei Zhen and Yao Guang, if not worried about the concubine behind him. They and the guards and maids guessed what they wanted to personally kick open the door to expose the "ugly things" that Shen Liang had done.

    "Chunxiang, knock on the door." The

    old godly woman put on an annoyed expression, with excitement and disgust gleaming in the depths of her eyes. A pair who was insulted by two beggars was too disgusting.

    It seemed that he had forgotten that everything was arranged by her herself.

    "Yes."

    Chunxiang was ordered to step forward, raised his hand and knocked on the door, but there was still no movement inside. Chunxiang couldn't help knocking again, a little harder, but the result was still the same. Seeing this, many people agreed. Forehead's doubts, even if Shen Liang sleeps to death, or doesn't take the old lady seriously, should he answer the door?

    Knowing the inside story, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang could hardly suppress the excitement. The quieter the room, the more "tired" Shen Liang is, the better the picture will look later.

    "Outrageous,

    slam the door open for me." The old qian woman pretended to be furious, and two guards responded.

    "Bump!"

    "Huh?"

    The moment the door slammed open, a surprised voice sounded at the same time. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law at the front were taken aback at the same time, thinking it was coming from the room, but in the next second, Shen Liang had already taken it. When Lei Zhen came to them, the three of them stared like a ghost.

    "Grandma, second aunt, third aunt, why are you here?"

    As if not aware of their strangeness at all, she smiled indifferently, like the lotus at the beginning of the sun, quiet and beautiful.

    "You... why are you here?" The

    old lady felt a little dizzy, and the old eyes swept his bare neck without giving up, still as white and smooth as before, without any signs of sex.

    "I just finished breakfast, are you going to listen to the morning scriptures from the master in the temple? Seeing you are all going here, I will follow." It's

    not clear why they were surprised, Shen Liang deliberately pretended to be a pair Without knowing anything, Lu Yang, who couldn't stand his temper, shouted sharply: "Who asked you about this? Why are you not in your own room?"

    "Huh?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and looked around. The door of the room that was knocked open quickly slid across the cold, pretending to be surprised: "How did the third aunt know that I live in this room? Could it be that the third aunt sent someone to monitor me?"