Chapter 41

At the end of the day, Shen Liang led Yao Guang back helplessly, and the group went to Yinjia Alley to pick up Fu Ying and went straight back to the house. They suddenly brought back two people, and they must be with the temporary head. Zhao Lan reported that because the incident about him angering Liu Wenjin on the street had been passed back to the mansion, Shen Liang did not go to the second room personally, only sent Qi Yue to inform him, as to whether Zhao Lan would be dissatisfied, Then it is not in the scope of his concern.

    Of course Zhao Lan will be dissatisfied. Xiao thought for so many years and finally mastered the power of Zhongxuan. Shen Liang's behavior was undoubtedly not keeping him in the eye, but Zhao Lan is also a smart person. She knows that her name is not right in her control. Shen Liang is also Shen Ruiting's original prostitute, and Liu Shuhan in the dark may grab the right to give back at any time, so even if he can't wait to tear the other party in his heart, he smiles gracefully on his face, giving Shen Liang a lot of face.

    Unsurprisingly, the latest rumors of the Dongling Houfu were flying all over the imperial city on the second day. This time, unlike the past, it was a fact that Liu Wenjin led the soldiers to block the vehicle, and it was also a fact that Shen Liang personally exposed the Houfu Mixin. Liu Shuhan is mean to the second son of the original partner, designed to drive away the original partner's eldest son, Dongling waiting to dominate his concubine and destroy his wife and other rumors, which is also mixed with negative rumors such as the cool and disrespectful stepmother, but basically disappeared without causing any waves. Disappeared.

    "Evil son!"

    As the household secretary, he is in charge of the country's land, household registration, taxes, currency, official salaries, fiscal revenue and expenditure and other affairs. Shen Ruiting has recently been busy with disasters. The Hou Mansion has changed the affairs of his wife. There was no time to ask. Until this day, he felt everyone's strange eyes before the Shang Dynasty. When he went to the hall, several censors participated in a book at the same time. After the next day, Shen Ruiting cursed and cursed with a sullen face, even the yamen. Without paying attention, he rushed straight to the house.

    "Hou Ye? Hou Ye, wait..." It

    finally cleared up. The few people who returned to the courtyard, regardless of the master and servant, were all moving out the slightly damp quilt clothes. Seeing Shen Ruiting striding forward from a distance, Qi Yue darkened. With a cry of awfulness, he quickly dropped his work plan to meet him, but Shen Ruiting didn't even look at him, and rushed directly to Shen Liang.

    "Niezi, what good did you do?"

    Across the drying quilt, Shen Ruiting was staring at him with fire, and Shen Ruiting was so angry that he was about to smoke. Thanks to this wicked child, his old face can be said to be completely lost today.

    "What did I do?"

    Shen Liang slowly pulled the quilt and raised his head to meet his eyes. The father and son were furious, and the other was lukewarm, seemingly intolerable. Fu Ying on the side quickly stepped forward when she saw this. Hou Ye."

    "Who are you?"

    Shen Liang was so obsessed that he could barely get up. Shen Ruiting glared at him, only to find that there were more unfamiliar faces in the yard.

    "Fu Ming is here, and I will be in charge of the hospital again."

    Fu Ming is Fu Ying's pseudonym, so that no one will find out about his relationship with Fu Yunxi in the future. At the same time, Shen Liang also used a silver needle to change his appearance a bit. After all, it is six. The father of the leader of the first, some people in the capital still know him.

    "He is my man, regardless of the Duke, Duke came to town, I do not know what are you doing? If nothing else, please return it, my little place here, you can not tolerate such a big shot."     Venue and stop paying Ying In front of, Shen Liang looked indifferent, and he was not surprised at his arrival. The reason why the rumors outside spread so fast and so fiercely, of course, is the credit of the people who talk about it, but more of it is driven by man. Both the dark guard and Pei Yuanxun played a lot of roles in it. As the imperial order officer, Shen Ruiting had precious feathers. Once he was implicated, he would naturally be asked to question him.     It's just that he seems to have forgotten that he is not the only person involved in the desolation. His own father made him like this, and there are probably a few in the world.     "You..."     Unexpectedly, he dared to be so sharp and sharp. Shen Ruiting raised his hand to slap and slap it. However, he suddenly flashed and grabbed his hand: "The young master has an order. Who demolished!"     In order to save trouble, Fu Ying and Yao Guang both entered the Hou Mansion in the name of Shen Da.     "Dar? Are you from Dal?"

    When Shen Ruiting, who was still very angry, heard Shen Da's title, his anger was reduced by half: "How is Darer now? The northwest is bitter and the battlefield has no eyes. Is he tired and injured?" I

    had to say, Shen Ruiting still loves Shen Da very much. In his mind, Shen Da's status is higher than all his children. If Wei Zeqian died of blood collapse when Shen Liang was born, I believe he would love Shen Liang as well. However, this It can't offset the fact that he is always confused.

    "Is Hou Ye being funny? Can he not hurt or be tired on the battlefield? Now that I know that I care about the young master, why did I go early?"

    Shake Guang is not at all polite, he dare to be scornful in front of Pei Yuanyu. What's more, it's a little Tanglin? And he obviously treated the future princess of their family sloppily.

    Shen Ruiting made him flush with his old face. He indeed regretted the things that year, but what he regretted was that he didn't handle things more perfectly, so that he forced Shen Da away instead of leaving the only ten-year-old Shen Liang. Sent to the country village and let it fend for itself.

    "You just need to tell Benhou if Darer is okay." Is

    this annoyed into anger?

    Shaking his mouth and throwing away his hand: "If I don’t say it well, what about Master Hou? If you really care about the young master, how can you watch him run away from home when he is only fifteen years old? Until now there is no closure to please him as emperor heir? Duke look to see if there are entire Imperial eldest son of the Marquis of several sessions of about twenty years has not been called the heir? "

    Since it is not a father, why put a The face of the deputy father? Is there anyone to blame the disgusting person?

    "..."

    Shen Ruiting choked, his eyes staring as if they might fall out at any time, and then suddenly turned to Shen Liang after a while: "You wicked man, dare you ask me what I am doing? I don't know what you are doing outside. Is it?"

    Thinking of the imperial court officer in the court, he spoiled his concubine and indulged his concubine's concubine's concubine's concubine. Shen Ruiting's anger that had just faded went up again.