Chapter 103

In order to verify whether Pei Yuanxun really awakened, the emperor went to Qingping Palace again. He was accompanied by three imperial physicians, including the general manager Yang An and the head of the Taitai Hospital, Wu Ci. Compared with the last time He was obviously a lot of fanfare, this time he was obviously a lot low-key, he didn't even bring a guard of honor, and only two hundred inner guards accompanied him.

    "The emperor is here!"

    Accompanied by Yang An's chanting, the emperor and his party entered Pei Yuanxuan's bedroom. When they saw Pei Yuanxuan who was still dying in bed yesterday, he was sitting on the head of the bed, except that his face was a little pale. The eyebrows didn't seem to have much energy, and when everything else was normal, the group headed by the emperor was unconsciously stunned.

    The most shocking of them was Wu Ci. Yesterday, he personally gave Pei Yuanxuan the pulse, fearing that the consultation would be wrong, and also specially verified it several times to make sure that he really lost both blood and blood, his pulse was blocked, and he could die at any time. , Even if it stops the blood, you shouldn't wake up as soon as you wake up, can you just sit there? What went wrong?

    "The emperor?"

    Lao Lin, who led them in, pinched the time until they were almost shocked, and then reminded them.

    "Huh?" After

    returning to his senses, the emperor's eyes flowed, countless thoughts ran through his mind, and he calmed down after a long while, raising a smile and striding towards the bed.

    "The emperor..."

    Pei Yuanxun, who was sitting on the bedside, got up and bowed to him. The emperor quickly pressed his shoulders: "You have a wound, don't move, what if the wound breaks again? "

    Thank you, the emperor."

    Pei Yuanxun, who hadn't planned to stand up, sat back, deliberately pretending to be weak, three-point true, seven-point false, and with a pale face, it was enough to be fake.

    "I visited you yesterday. What happened to you at that time... Yuan Yu, this time Da Qin suffered an unprecedented flood. If it were not for you, the people would not know how many deaths and injuries would be caused. You are the hero of my Da Qin. Fortunately for you. The blood has stopped, and people have woken up, otherwise I don’t know how to explain to the people of the world."

    Yang An asked someone to move a chair, and the emperor sat down by the bed. Taking advantage of the opportunity to speak, his eyes stared at his face for an instant, not letting go of any slight fluctuations in his expression, but he was destined to be disappointed. Pei Yuanxu's pale face was covered with a faint smile, and besides, there was nothing, his praise was even his wry smile.

    "The emperor, don't embarrass me. If it weren't for my playfulness, I wouldn't be like what I am today. However, I heard that my uncle married me and Liang Liangci. The three books and six rituals have passed, as long as I recover. It was a blessing in disguise to be able to marry him." To

    the emperor's expectation, Pei Yuanxun actually talked about the imperial decree of the marriage first.

    "Yuan Yu seems to be very happy? Did you know each other before?" The

    emperor's smile faded a lot, and his small eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was suggesting something. Pei Yuanyu nodded his head without thinking, "I knew it." Well, he was hunted and killed by bandits when he came back from the country. I saved him easily. At that time, I felt that he was very brave and different from the others. Later, we met him once or twice in the imperial city. My liking is even stronger. Uncle must have heard of what happened at the aunt’s house? When I saw him being bullied, I wanted to protect him, and then... that’s it, but he didn’t agree. Otherwise, I would have entered the palace and asked uncle to give me a marriage."