Chapter 110

"You two idiots!"

    Their reaction is enough to explain everything. The old lady was dizzy with anger, trembling fingers pointed at this and then at that, she looked like she might faint with both eyes at any time. Fortunately, Shen Ruijiang The couple supported her in time.

    "No, it's not like that. At the time, Xiao Er only said that he was short of silver, and he was about to take an exam again. I thought he was going to buy books or talk about poetry and essays with his friends, so I gave him two silvers separately, each time five thousand taels. He didn't say that he was going to bribe the

    chief examiner..." Liu Shuhan shook his head in panic and waved his hands in a panic. If he knew that his son was used to bribe the chief examiner, she wouldn't pay any money. Descendants of a family like them, even if the imperial ranking is not very high, as long as they can get into the top two and three, it is not a problem to enter the court. In the future, the official career will basically depend on the support of the family's own people. Why should bribe the examiner? Good rankings are just good-looking.     "In just four months, ten thousand taels of silver bought books and talked about poetry, Liu Shuhan, you have to be so stupid as to have a limit. Whose books can sell so expensive? Talking about poetry essays, are they talking about poetry essays? Three or five people ran to the brothel to paint a boat and drink and have fun, which is also called talking about poetry and essays? Loving mothers are so miserable. Xiao Eryou will be used to you today. "It's     okay if she doesn't speak . When she speaks, Shen Ruiting's anger that can't be vented is all Dumped on him.     "I..."     Liu Shuhan had already burst into tears and opened his mouth, but he couldn't refute it with a single word. Shen Ruiting suddenly turned his head to look at Zhao Lan, who was also hit hard. Obviously, she gave the remaining ten thousand taels. .     "Uncle, I don't know, I really don't know..." After     receiving his severe accusation, Zhao Lan also retorted in tears.     "Enough, now is not the time to hold them accountable, but to think about how to rescue them."

    The old lady who had finally slowed down let out a deep voice, and the accusing eyes of the crowd moved away from the two of them. Shen Ruiting gave Liu Shuhan a vicious look again, and walked to the main seat in a dull manner, and Shen Ruiqing was also annoyed. Abandoned his wife who was crying miserably, Shen Ruijiang and his wife had served with the old lady early in the morning. They had no son, and naturally there was no reason to be involved. The previous situation was indeed not suitable for them to talk about.

    The only person in the entire hall who did not fluctuate from beginning to end, I am afraid that it was Shen Liang. When Shen Ruiting came back, he did not surround him like those people. After Shen Ruijiang finished talking about the matter, he did not fluctuate at all. Liu Shuhan and Zhao Lan were accused, and he was even more indifferent. He spent the whole time drinking tea leisurely, as if he was not a member of this family at all.

    "

    Master Hou, Master Hou, you save Xiaoer , he should just be confused for a while, please help him." After looking back, Liu Shuhan couldn't take care of her face, crying and rushing over to kneel in front of Shen Ruiting. Now Her family is no longer good, and the only one who can save Shen Xiao is Shen Ruiting.

    "Help? How did you ask me to save? Didn't you hear the emperor's verbal message? You are not allowed to visit, let alone to save people?" With a

    snap, Shen Ruiting put down the teacup he had just held in his hand, and Shen Ruiting was furious. It is against them.

    "

    Master Hou , he is also your son..." Liu Shuhan sat down on the ground, if he really didn't care about it, then how could Xiao'er survive?