Chapter 146

After a night of fermentation, the scandal of the Tanglin Houfu spread at an alarming rate. Whether it is aristocrats or ordinary people, as long as they get together in twos and threes, they talk about topics related to the scandal. The reputation of those in the Shen family is complete. Suddenly, it was like a mouse crossing the street, everyone shouted and beaten, and even the old goddess and Zhao Lan Lu Yang's natal family were swept in.

    Not wanting to be eye-catching, when Shen Liang went out, he asked Lei Zhen to find an ordinary carriage without the Houfu logo. Pei Yuanxun, who could not be shaken off, also went with him, but after entering the Tyson Building in East City through the back door, Only Shen Liang went to the box on the third floor where Xiang Zhuo and them were.

    "The princess, you are here." In the

    box, in addition to Xiang Zhuo, there were Xie Yan, Yang Tianyu, and Wei Tan. After Shen Liang greeted them one by one, he picked up a chair and sat down, Xiang Zhuo immediately moved to it. Next to him: "At first we thought you would not come. When we were discussing whether to go directly to the Hou Mansion to find you, your entourage came." It's a

    joke, but we still worry about it. Such a big thing happened in the Hou Mansion, even if it had nothing to do with Shen Liang, it would not have a small impact on him. The family and the individual are often both prosperous and prosperous.

    "Why didn't you come? It's not me who did those things."

    Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh when they all seemed to be worried. And Shen Jing is the side concubine of the four princes, and someone should soon come forward to clean up the mess, and it has no effect on me."

    Whether Qin Yunshen wants it or not, Shen Qiang and Shen Jing are his people, he shouldn't It would be right to stand idly by. After all, their reputations were too bad and their influence on him was not good, but he was quite curious about how Qin Yunshen would fulfill this marriage.

    "By the way, they really climbed the bed of the fourth prince? There is also Shen Qiao. I heard that the accident happened in your room. Did they want to harm you, but they didn't end up harming themselves?"

    Xiang Zhuo never liked it. The prostitutes of the Shen family often speculated on them with the greatest malice, but made him guess part of the facts. Shen Liang didn’t know how to evaluate him. He took a sip from his teacup and said, “You You guessed it all, why did you ask me?"

    "Isn't it?"

    Xiang Zhuo stared, they really want to hurt Liangliang? Are those people's hearts all black?

    "You should have noticed it early in the morning."

    Xie Yan looked at him deeply, seeming to ask, but in fact used a positive tone, otherwise how to explain that he just changed the room? Now the rumors outside are vivid and vivid, and almost everything has been revealed.

    "It’s weird if you don’t notice it? The old lady’s body is already worse than before because of the things in Shen Xiao and Shenyang, but even so, she didn’t hesitate to go to the Buddha and burn incense, and called for me to accompany me. Even if it’s a pig’s brain, it’s time to smell the scent of conspiracy, not to mention that I’m good at medicine. They put the incense in my room, how could I not smell it? I just didn’t expect it, I would rather settle down and change the room. Shen Qiao went in by mistake, and he can only blame him for being unlucky."

    His direct denial was suspicious, so Shen Liang did not deny it. He just concealed a certain part of the facts.