Chapter 58

"Major General Ling has a good arrow technique!"

    Shen Liang expressed his appreciation without hesitation. At the same time, he picked up another apple and placed it on top of his head. Ling Yucheng looked at him with complicated eyes, and once again pulled the bow and shot the arrow.

    "Not good..."

    "Ah..."

    "Shen Liang!"

    Perhaps Shen Liang's calmness was too easy to confuse people, or perhaps Ling Yucheng was too nervous. The second arrow shot was slightly off the moment, Ling Yucheng reflected Sex wanted to drop the bow and arrow and rushed up. Many people were scared and screamed. Many people stood up nervously. The galloping sharp arrow flew across their cool cheeks, and a few strands of hair fluttered down. On the ground, the audience was silent.

    Halfway through, Ling Yucheng stopped, and Pei Yuanyu, who almost rushed out, also relaxed. When Feng's eyes looked at Shen Liang with a little bit of anger that he didn't even know, the little guy was playing this time. It's too big.

    "There is one last arrow left, Major General Ling should aim a little bit."

    Unexpectedly, it was Shen Liang who broke the silence first . It was not until this time that everyone discovered that he had never been nervous from start to finish. Even if the arrow was slightly deviated just now, it would kill him. So far, not only the older generation, but also many young people can't help but become curious about what Shen Liang, who is only fifteen years old, has experienced. , Why is it still motionless in the face of life and death?

    Anyone is afraid at the moment of life and death. This is human nature and no one can avoid it. But Shen Liang jumped out of this category abruptly. His calmness, his calmness, and his fearlessness shocked everyone present. People, once again let people admire him, and among them, Ling Yucheng who competed with him was also included.

    Ling Yucheng grew up on the battlefield. He was a young man, and he was unavoidable to be sharp, but compared with the young people in the imperial city who had grown up in the conspiracy and tricks in the backyard, he was much simpler and didn't have so many guts. Whatever will be carried out to the end, just as he saw Shen Jing at a glance, and for two years, regardless of the gossip outside, he has always pursued her, and he, advocating the strong, even if Shen Liang looks like a war five , But his disposition makes him have to admire.

    "I will not apologize for challenging you."

    But I will admire you and treat you as a friend from the bottom of my heart!

    Ling Yucheng's eyes were sharp, and once again he drew his bow to shoot an arrow. This time, he simply threw an arrow into the sky, ending his shooting in the most incredible way.

    Useless things!

    Shen Jing, who saw this scene off the court, couldn't help cursing secretly, but she didn't dare to show a single point on her face. Because of the previous cold words, although he did not say his name in public, many people began to notice him. , Especially the mighty General Mansion and the Third Prince and Concubine, she could feel their sharp-edged eyes falling on him from time to time.

    "It's your turn."

    No matter what others thought, Ling Yucheng personally handed the bow and arrow to Shen Liang on the court, and took the apple above his head easily. Just about to put it on his head, he suddenly raised his head as if thinking of something. Asked: "How is your arrow technique?"