Chapter 116

In the next few days, the Returning Academy was still too busy. Even Tianmen Academy started classes again and Shen Liang did not go, and the Hou Mansion was still noisy. Shen Xiao and Shenyang kept shutting himself in the room without seeing anyone, vomiting blood and fainted. The old lady, who was not as agile as before, was so worried that she would wash her face with tears all day long, clamoring that Shen Ruiting must avenge her love-sun. In the past, with Shen Ruiting’s filial piety to him, I was afraid that she would really want to find a way. The county king said, but this time it is said that he just threw away the old lady’s hand, letting them have the ability to find the county king on their own, and left the Hexiangyuan. He did not visit again for the next few days and was completely buried. The first is in the affairs of yamen.

    When Qi Yue and Qi Xuan came back seven days later, Shao Guang almost didn't hold them and wept bitterly. They made them look dumbfounded. They didn't know until Fu Ying mentioned that they were visiting the hospital in Pei Yuanxuan. The next day, Yao Guang was ordered to learn to cook, wash, and do housework. This is nothing. If you want to learn, you won’t be able to learn it, but he also helps to take care of Shen You, who is bigger and more energetic during the day, until the night is cool. Only after taking a good bath can he have free time, so he can only sacrifice his rest time to learn those things. After a few days, the severely sleepy Shaoguang hangs two panda eyes all day long. Seeing everyone is like a firecracker. Burning, Lei Zhen is afraid of him, if it is not important, he will never show up, showing up is often the time to pick Shen Liang alone.

    "Okay, Shao Guang, you go and rest. Just leave it to me and Xiao Xuan." After

    understanding the whole story, Qi Yue took over the child without laughing or crying. Qi Xuan also automatically took over the cleaning work spontaneously. Ying went to the kitchen to change the cold, and finally returned to the courtyard to restore the orderly order.

    "The more and more I really love you." I

    hugged him and kissed his face fiercely. After shaking his words, the person has disappeared, leaving Qi Yue stupid, who was kissed for the first time. Frozen there for a long time and couldn't recover.

    "What are you doing in a daze?"

    Shen Liang stepped into the house and saw this scene. Since he didn't see his relatives, he couldn't help but look at Qi Yue a little strangely, wondering why he just came back. Like a soul.

    "what?"

    Suddenly he was awakened by someone, and Qi Yue's eyes were still a little confused. Shen Liang shook his head and reached out to accept Shen You who seemed a little sleepy. The thumb fell asleep, and his mouth still sucked in from time to time.

    "How did Zhuangzi's matter be handled?"

    Shen You was covered with a quilt, and Shen Liang pushed him to the corner of the room again, confirming that he would not be awakened before he started to care about their Zhuangzi trip.

    Qi Yue almost recovered, and sat down beside him and gritted his teeth and said, "We sent all the housekeepers and her family to the cell. The reason is to oppress the peasants, adulterate the good girls, and embezzle the owner's property. They Even if you don’t die, you have to go to prison.”

    Compared to these people in the Hou Mansion, they hate those who have caused them substantial harm. Just think of everything in the past five years, and think of the coolness of the past two years and always wake up in the middle of the night. The past shivering in the quilt, he could not wait to peel their skins and twitch their tendons.

    "Well, what else?"

    Shen Liang nodded, and picked up the teacup on the table to his lips. Qi Yue took out a few sheets of handprinted paper and handed it to him: "This is the confession of the lady in charge, she Acknowledging that Liu Shuhan instructed her to suppress you. Even her son dared to pester you again and again. It was also Liu Shuhan's instruction. As for the farmers in Zhuangzi, all the farmers who had bullied us with the family in charge were dismissed, and the rest were all dismissed. It’s some honest farmers. After discussing with Qi Xuan, I mentioned a surname. A farmer who can read and write is to be the manager. However, due to heavy rainfall in the past few days, there have been several natural disasters such as mudslides in Tongchuan. The people are right. It was a difficult time. Those farmers who had been fired got entangled in troubles. In order to settle them, we only delayed two more days. After handling everything, I asked Guanshi He to gather all the farmers and tell them that this year’s Zhuangzi You don’t have to turn in all your income. As long as they work together to survive the catastrophe, they will surely get a lot of money at the end of the year, and have a rich and lively year, cool, am I doing it right?"