Chapter 47

"Shen Qiang, you don't pretend to be a good person here. This young master is not familiar with you."

    Xiang Zhuo has a distinct likes and dislikes. He never wronged himself. Others may not be able to tell. He can see Shen Qiang's disguise at a glance. It was like Tianxianer, the more he felt sick.

    "Xiang Zhuo..."

    Hearing that, Shen Qiang's eyes turned red, and she looked at him sadly and aggrievedly. People who don't know may think that Xiang Zhuo has done so much to her.

    "Too much, Xiang Zhuo, don't think that you are Lin'an Hou's daughter

    , it's a big deal, Miss Shen just said something fair, are you so?" "That's right, a man bullies two women, and shameless up? " "

    Miss Shen ignore him, he is a mad dog. " "

    well, no wonder mixed with the cold sink hick, not a good thing. "

    erupted items Cheuk considered poke a hornet's nest, surrounded by several Shen Qiang’s youths made a series of crusades, Xie Yan and the others frowned. They were not ordinary people. They knew who was right and who was wrong, but Xiang Zhuo was indeed too impulsive. Shen Liang hadn’t even spoken yet. Moreover, this is not Tianmen Academy, but the Long Princess Mansion. If the long princess is really disturbed, none of them can please.

    "Papa!"

    The applause suddenly sounded, and everyone stopped unanimously. Shen Liang stood up slowly, clapping his hands, and his moving posture stood up in a straight line. The corners of the clothes didn't sway at all when he walked. With the face that turned all sentient beings upside down, the teenagers around Shen Qiang couldn't help but blush.

    "If I'm a hillbilly, what are you guys?" His

    gaze swept indifferently over the previous few most violent boys, and Shen Liang's face was covered with ridicule, so what if he was not favored? He is still the son of Dongling Houfu, the son of Dongling Houfu and Shangshu Shen Ruiting, and the only brother of Hussar General Shen Da. Even if the Wei family is not counted, his identity is far more than the ones present. Everyone must be noble.

    Is the youngest son of Quan Men a hillbilly?

    Cute? The teenagers who were swept by the cold eyes blushed. They wanted to fight back but couldn't find the right words. They were embarrassed and embarrassed for a while, but Shen Liang ignored them and paused for a while. Move away again.

    "Seventh sister is really good at talking, what does it mean that everything is because of me? If you don't call me, who will notice me? It's impossible for the latter to happen. Who is it because of me, and I need to be special Explain? But you, the culprit, ended up being a good person. Tsk... The daughter taught by Mrs. Hou is different. At the beginning, she slumped in front of my dad and became a child. As soon as she arrived in front of the old lady or Lord Hou He always pretends to be bullied. There is a mother who has a daughter.”     Standing in front of her, Shen Liang smiled. He didn't know what she was doing, and he didn't want to know. She was the one who was shameless first, so why should he give it to her? Doesn't she care about the identity of the prostitute? Don't blame him for reminding her that she was originally a concubine.     Who are the young ladies present who are not soaking up in the complicated backyard? After he said it, after a careful aftertaste, isn't it the reason? At first, Shen Liang didn't do anything. If it wasn't for Shen Qiang to call him out suddenly, even if he noticed, everyone didn't know each other, who would provoke him? On such occasions, with their status, no matter how young they are, they will pay attention to their words and deeds, because they all know that they represent more than just themselves.     But in a moment, everyone's eyes changed when they looked at Shen Qiang.     "Fifth brother, you... Although my mother is your mother, how can you insult her like this?"     Shen Qiang flushed with shame after receiving the strange gaze around her. This time she was not pretending to be wronged, but true. I was so uncomfortable that I was about to cry, thinking of her majestic city's first beauty, who wouldn't hold it? Now Shen Liang not only pointed out that she was a concubine, but also pointed out that she had hidden evil intentions. In the past, all the people who flattered her looked at her like a joke, and it was even more uncomfortable than killing him.     "I didn't dare to collude with the bandits to chase me all the way, and even ran to the re-entrance hospital where I lived to threaten my mother who was not allowed to tell the matter."     Want to press him with filial piety?