Chapter 120

The fact that Liu Shuhan became pregnant not only shocked Sun Jing and Shen Liang, but the entire backyard of the Dongling Hall was restless, and Shen Ruiting, who received the news, rushed back directly from the Yamen. However, anyone with eyes can see it. His face was not joy, but shock. It seemed more surprised than anyone that Liu Shuhan would be pregnant again.

    In the master bedroom of the hospital, Liu Shuhan seemed to be lying weakly on the bed. Besides her, there were Shen Ruiting, Shen Qiang and Sun Jing in the room. The doctor was carefully checking her pulse.

    "How?"

    Sun Jing asked eagerly when she saw the doctor withdraw her hand. Shen Ruiting gave her a strange look and realized that she was too impulsive. Sun Jing quickly smiled and said: "The mistress is pregnant but it's a big deal. Happy event, look at me, I am so happy that I am a little

    gloomy . I hope Mrs. Hou is not surprised." Liu Shuhan ignored him, and the moment he turned his head, a touch of sarcasm quickly slipped through his eyes.

    "It's okay."

    It was Shen Ruiting who accepted her statement, waved his hand to show that he didn't care, and then turned to the doctor and asked: "My wife is not young anymore, I don't know what the pregnancy looks like? Is it dangerous?"

    Even if he doubts anything, Shen Ruiting can't be outsiders. It was shown in front of him that at this time, he was like a loving father looking forward to the safe birth of his child.

    "Congratulations to Master Hou, Master Hou, Mrs. Hou has been pregnant for two and a half months. The current pulse condition seems to be that the mother and the child are in peace. As long as the child is born well, safe delivery should not be difficult." The

    doctor drew his hands together with a smile on his face.

    "Are you sure?"

    Shen Ting Rui reflective blurted, then went on to explain: "The? OK this tire inner child is not in danger"

    . ", As long as a good child support, it should not be,"

    after a short Zhengleng, the doctor's face The smile faded a little, and few people knew about the chaotic imperial city in the backyard of the Tanglin Houfu, and Shen Ruiting's previous performance undoubtedly reminded him.

    "Then thank you doctor, Sun Jing, give me a reward and send the doctor out."

    "Yes."

    Tightly squeezing the veil in her hand, Sun Jing almost exhausted her whole body's self-control to restrain her from losing her mind. Liu Shuhan was really pregnant. After she dropped all of their children, she herself was third. I was pregnant for the second time...

    "Since you are pregnant, you can raise it in the yard, and don't run around, so as to save you from having something to do with your child, whose evil spirits rushed to you."

    Sent away. Doctor, Shen Ruiting's face collapsed at once, Liu Shuhan's child, he had never expected it before, and this time it was not listed.

    "

    Master Hou ..." Seeing him so unfeeling, Liu Shuhan couldn't help tearing his eyes. Did he already believe that the evil star was causing trouble? The little beast Shen Liang just said a few words. His faith that he had persisted for more than ten years was shaken? Or is it because of Wei Zeqian from the beginning to the end, no matter how vicious the little beast is, he is still Wei Zeqian's child, so what he said will be so effective? Is his tolerance for him so high?